CG PET (Pre-engineering test) is conducted for admission in B.Tech. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. The Counselling process for CG PET is conducted in three rounds through online mode. Therefore, Students need to register online to the official website of CG PET in order to participate in the Counselling round. The seat allotment process will be based on various factors such as availability of seats, ranks secured by the candidates, choice filled, etc. See the full post below to gather the complete details of CG PET Counselling 2023.
CG PET Counselling 2023 Schedule
|Counseling registration starts from||Announced soon|
|Last date of registration||Announced soon|
|Provisional seat allotment||Announced soon|
|Allotment letter download date||Announced soon|
|Document verification||Announced soon|
|Seat allotment – 2nd round||Announced soon|
|Seat allotment release||Announced soon|
|Seat allotment 3rd round||Announced soon|
|Seat allotment 3rd result||Announced soon|
|Reporting and document verification||Announced soon|
CG PET 2023 Result
The result of CG PET will be announced as declared by the conducting authority. Candidates can check the result through online mode. They need to enter their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be released by the conducting authority.
CG PET Counselling Procedure 2023
The counselling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the CG PET Entrance test to choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. In this event, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for their course. Also, they are required to select the college as per their preferences.
- The rank of the candidate will be released by the board on the official website. Candidates can register themselves on the basis of the rank secured by them.
- Candidates can check their ranks by providing their roll no. and date of birth.
- It is essential for the candidates to fill the option form to participate in the Counselling procedure.
- Candidates are required to fill the option form before the due date.
- Candidates must not forget to take out the print of the options form.
- After that, candidates will be called or invited for the Counselling round. They will also have to carry their original documents for the verification process.
- All the process of seat allotment and interview will be conducted through online mode.
- Candidates will have to report to the college before the due date.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Application form of CG PET 2023
- JEE Main 2023 or CG PET 2023 Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
CG PET 2023 Seat allotment will be declared in online mode. After every round of Counselling, seat allotment will be released. Candidates will be able to view results online and download the seat allotment result from the website. Candidates need to report to the venue before the last date to confirm their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where to register for PET Counselling?
Ans. Candidates can register themselves on the official website.
Question: When will the Counselling Registration start?
Ans. CG PET registration date will be notified soon on its official website. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of CG PET for updates.
Question: What is CG PET?
Ans. It is a pre-engineering test conducted for admission in B.Tech in Chhattisgarh.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of CG PET?
Ans. Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh is responsible for conducting CG PET.
Question: What is the official website of CG PET?
Ans. The official website of CG PET is www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Question: In how many rounds Counselling process is conducted?
Ans. The Counselling procedure is conducted in three rounds.