Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) is conducted every year at the state level by CG Vyapam. If eligible candidates qualify for this examination, then they will be able to enroll for the B.Pharma and the D.Pharm courses. Shortlisted students will get admission to the various government/ public and the private institution that is located in the Chhattisgarh state. The online registration process for CG PPHT will commence from the 1st week of May 2023 in online mode. Additionally, the examination for the same is scheduled to be organized expectedly in 1st week of July 2023.
CG PPHT 2023 Overview
|Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test
|Exam conducting authority
|Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam)
|Level of Exam
|Frequency of Exam
|Once a year
|B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses
CG PPHT 2023 Important Schedule
|Application form releases
|1st week of May 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|2nd week of June 2023
|Application correction window opens
|3rd week of June 2023
|Release of admit card
|3rd week of June 2023
|1st week of July 2023
|Answer key release date
|2nd week of July 2023
|4th week of July 2023
|Counseling process begins
|Last week of July 2023
- In order to take up the CG PPHT exam, the candidate will have to qualify for the 12th exam from any recognized university or board.
- Those candidates who are applying for the Chhattisgarh quota seats will have to produce the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- The candidates must pass the 12th examination with Chemistry, Physics and any subject among Biology, Mathematics or Biotechnology. Additionally, English should be the mandatory subject too. A minimum of 45% marks must be there in the PCM or PCB stream.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBT/ PH category will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the PCM or PCB subjects.
- Candidates more than the age of 30 years are not eligible to appear for the examination.
- Female candidates belonging to the reserved category will get three years of relaxation.
- For the D.Pharm course, there is no age limit set by the authorities.
CG PPHT 2023 Application Form
- Only eligible contenders can apply for CG PPHT, so they must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The online registration process will be commenced from the 1st week of May 2023.
- No other mode of application form submission will be entertained other than online mode.
- Candidates will also be offered the correction facility further to rectify their mistakes in the application form. However, it will be provided for a limited time period only.
- The multiple application forms of the same appliers will not be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure to submit the application form before the 2nd week of May 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date by CG PPHT officials.
- Candidates are told to keep the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt safe and secure till further admission process.
The mode of application fee submission is online and candidates can prefer methods for instance Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
Check the category wise application fee details:
|SC/ ST category
The entire exam pattern for the examination is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode is the mode for CG PPHT exam 2023.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of CG PPHT comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: A total of 150 questions needs to be solved.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark is applicable for each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking.
CG PPHT 2023 Result
The official exam conducting authority will release the result for every candidate who appeared in the exam after a few weeks from the completion of the examination. Only those candidates who participated in the exam will be allowed to check their results online. Such candidates can access their results from the 4th week of July 2023.
The scorecard for CG PPHT will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key. No, re-evaluate facility will be provided to the candidates under any circumstances.
CG PPHT 2023 Counseling Procedure
The counseling procedure will be made available by the authority for every test-qualified candidate through online mode. Authority will regulate the counseling procedure for enrolling the suitable candidates in various offered Programmes. Nominated students can register themselves for the admission from last week of July 2023.
Moreover, the counseling procedure will be directed on the basis of a merit list. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination. Candidates who will be on top of the merit list will get preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
Below is the list of documents that are required at the time of the CG PPHT Counseling Session:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Hall ticket/ admit card
- Scorecard/ result
- Admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs