Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 is an excellent opportunity for candidates to secure a reputed job in IT Sector. The company will hire are 2023 batch freshers of any Graduates/ post graduates for multiple roles. We hope that every degree holder will find a job after their education. Cognizant is giving this opportunity to the freshers via the Off Campus Drive. Every year a large number of students try to get a job in the Cognizant.
Cognizant is a chief provider of information technology, business process outsourcing services and consulting services dedicated to helping the globe’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Its headquarters is based in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Over two thirds of its employees are based and working from India and it started serving external clients in 1996. To provide you with some basic information for the candidates we have listed the Cognizant Off Campus eligibility criteria, selection criteria, skills required, important documents, etc. in the below section. Therefore, those who are unaware of this information should check out the complete post here. Aspirants can gather more information from the official website of Cognizant @ www.cognizant.com.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Name of the Company
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates
|Year Of Passing
|2023 Batch Freshers
- 2021, 2022, 2023 batch of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any specialization is required.
- Applicant must possess 50% aggregate as per the school boards (10th & 12th std)
- Those contenders who hold 50% aggregate as per respective university norms (all subjects taken into consideration) with no backlogs in graduation are also eligible.
- A maximum of 2 years of gap in education is allowed (not beyond that).
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be finalized only after the initial results scores are declared. Applicable
- CGPA to percentage conversion to be considered according to the university norms.
- This campus drive is only open to Indian nationals.
- Contenders must possess strong written and communication skills.
- He/ she should be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India and work in any shift/domain.
- The final Cognizant selection would be done via background verification including professional reference checks.
- The contender will be responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on-base products like Desk Side, End User Computing, O365, Cloud Computing, and Windows.
- Providing services and other business applications to the global customers of cognizant.
- Collaborating with 5.6+ Million users across the world to ensure seamless functioning of the business.
- Working in partnership with various business domains like Technology Consulting, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Retail, Media, Communications, Insurance, Finance, Banking, etc.
- Providing expert solutions on networking queries, hardware and software installations, infrastructure, and applications.
- The employee will be accountable for gathering information through client conversations and ensuring exceptional resolution.
- Maintaining business agreed on timelines and resolving issues within the allotted time limit.
- Engaging in business interactions with end users to provide creative approaches.
- Evaluating the evaluating needs of the users and providing quality deliverables to increase user satisfaction.
- Clarifying user queries and working communally to ensure there is no business crash.
- Using a high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to engage in time-frame tasks.
- Supporting global customers via industry-standard business hours with rotational shifts.
- Delivery locations across India stimulate shifting based on business requirements.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Application Process
- First of all open, the official web portal of Cognizant is www.cognizant.com. to begin the registration process.
- On the “Career” tab on the webpage check for theCampus Drive.
- Click on the concerned link and read the details appropriately.
- After that, register for the nearest location by providing all the required details.
- Check the details carefully and then only submit the form.
- Take a copy for future use or save the same as per your convenience.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Test Pattern
Contenders must know both the Meric Trac and AMCAT pattern of the exam:
|Expected Number of Questions
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Criteria for Freshers
In order to recruit the candidates, the officials of the Cognizant company will organize the selection process. The selection process will be including various rounds/ stages as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The candidates have to pass all the above rounds/ stages to secure a job via the Cognizant Off Campus 2023 Drive. First, the aspirants have to pass the complete Written Test. The Written Test will hold questions from various topics. To perform well in the test, the contenders are advised to check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers via the official website. Those who qualify all the rounds with good scores can hire for the applied position in Cognizant campus.
The batch freshers have to submit following documents to the officials of Cognizant:
- A recently prepared resume of the contender.
- Must produce the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of the contenders.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents of graduation and postgraduation.
- An identity proof issued by the government (College ID, PAN Card, Aadhar, Voter Id, etc.)