Delhi ITI Merit list 2022: Department of training and technical education Delhi will soon be releasing 1st round counseling results in July 2022. Officials will release the merit list on the official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the 1st round of counseling can check the 1st round allotment results.
Delhi ITI Merit List 2022 Highlights
|Conducting authority||Department of training and technical education Delhi|
|Allotment list||Delhi ITI 1st counseling merit list|
|Courses offered||ITI diploma courses such as NCVT and SCVT|
|Seat allotment rounds||4 rounds|
|1st round allotment result||1st week of July 2022|
|2nd round allotment result||3rd week of July 2022|
|3rd round allotment result||last week of July 2022|
|4th round allotment result||1st week of August 2022|
The candidate must have passed class 10th/ 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from a recognized board of education.
The candidate must be of 14 years of age or above at the time of applying for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
There is no upper age limit required to apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
Delhi ITI Application Process
- Candidates can submit the application form via online mode through the official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- Visit the official website and click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link.
- Candidates need to provide all the information asked in the application form.- Details such as name, parents’ name, address for correspondence, academic qualification details, mobile number, e-mail, etc. must be correct and true.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of recent photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fee.
- After filling the complete application form, submit the application form.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- An incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected therefore, be careful while filling in details in the application form.
- Keep checking the official website for updates regarding Delhi ITI Admission.
Delhi ITI Result 2022
The competent authority will prepare a merit list after assessing the candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. Delhi ITI merit list will be published on its official website. Candidates can check the merit list from the website. On the basis of the merit list, the seat allotment process will take place. Shortlisted candidates are advised to follow the instructions for getting admission to the desired course.
Delhi ITI Counselling 2022
The candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges and trades as per their preferences and eligibility. Candidates can check the complete counseling schedule on the official website. Candidates need to carry their original documents for document verification.
- 10th/12th Mark sheet
- 10th/12th passing certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Hardcopy of the Application form
- Hardcopy of the Merit list
- Any other documents as per the requirements.
Delhi ITI Merit list 2022 Application fee
- The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The applicants need to pay Rs.200/- as an application fee.
- Fee payments can be made through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable in nature therefore, read all the instructions carefully before making the payment.
How to check Delhi ITI Merit list 2022
- Firstly, access the official website of Delhi ITI.
- You will find the “online admission of session 2022-23” in a link.
- Open the link.
- Click on the result link.
- Delhi ITI Merit list and cut-off will appear on your screen.
- Now, you can check your rank and merit details.
- Save the result and take out its hard copy.
Delhi ITI Merit list 2022 FAQs
Question: When will the 1st round allotment result be declared?
Ans. The 1st round allotment result will be declared in the month of July 2022.
Question: Who is the conducting authority behind Delhi ITI Admission?
Ans. Department of training and technical education Delhi is the conducting authority behind Delhi ITI Admission.
Question: What is the application fee to apply for Delhi ITI Admission?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 200 for all the candidates.
Question: How many total rounds of seat allotment are there?
Ans. There is a total of 4 rounds of seat allotment.
Question: What is the official website of Delhi ITI?
Ans. The official website of Delhi ITI is www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.