The Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Delhi releases the official notification regarding Delhi Ration Card List 2023. The department also releases the application forms for the same. Beneficiaries of the state who are interested can apply online for the ration cards by visiting the official portal of E-Food Security Delhi. Citizens of Delhi can apply very easily through the online mode while sitting anywhere and anytime. By getting a ration card, people of Delhi will be eligible to avail of food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. sent by the Delhi government to the ration shop at subsidized rates. People can use it as ID proof.
The Food Supplies Department of Delhi issues the ration card to the people who fall in the AAY/ BPL/ APL categories in the state. Those citizens of Delhi who do not have a ration card and they wish to apply for their ration card, then the food department of Delhi has started an online facility for the registration of ration cards. They can also get their old ration cards renewed via both offline and online methods. Through ration cards, poor families can buy rations (necessary items including rice, pulses, wheat, etc.) for themselves. In this post, we are going to provide you all the information related to Delhi Ration Card List 2023. Read the article till the end to not miss any updates.
Delhi Ration Card List 2023 Overview
|Department Name||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Ration Card||Delhi Temporary Ration Card|
|Type of Delhi Ration Card||AY, AAY, APL, BPL|
|Recipient||Eligible Citizens of Delhi only|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Delhi Ration Card List 2023 Benefits
- Ration cards are issued to the poor families of the state on the basis of their income and economic status.
- If one holds a ration card, then he/ she can buy food items like wheat, rice, sugar, pulses, kerosene, etc. at cheap rates themselves from any nearby ration shop and can live a less difficult life.
- For doing any government work or in government offices, a ration card is a must.
- It is a vital document for all people as it can be utilized in many ways.
- A ration card can also be used in order to make a voter id card.
- By having a ration card, you can get food items at a very low price, thereby the financial burden will get reduced.
- One can also utilize the ration card in the application for getting a driving license.
- It is also beneficial to take scholarships in school.
Delhi Ration Card List 2023 Types
APL Ration Card
This ration card is issued by the state government to those citizens of the state who are living above the poverty line and whose annual income is not more than 1 lakh rupees. APL ration cards are provided to such families.
BPL Ration Card
The state government issues this ration card to those families of the state who are living below the poverty line and whose annual income is not more than 10000 rupees, those families will easily get a BPL ration card by the state government.
AA Y Ration Card
This ration card is issued for those families of the state who are very poor financially and economically and have no means of income. They can easily apply for AAY Ration Cards.
Delhi Ration Card List 2023 Application Process
In the first decision, the auto taxi drivers will get financial assistance of ₹ 5000. The second decision has been taken for 72 lakh people of Delhi who holds the ration card. This decision has been taken by the Government due to the lockdown caused by Covid- 19. All 72 lakh ration card holders of Delhi will be eligible to get free ration by the Government of Delhi.
Check out the steps in order to know the application process for the Delhi Ration Card 2023:
- First of all, the applicant has to open the official website of Food Safety www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- On the home page of the web portal, you will have to click on the link “Apply Online for Food Security” in the Citizen Corner section.
- After clicking the same, you will reach the e-district portal.
- On the portal of E-District, the login form will appear where you will have to click on the ‘Register’ option.
- After tapping on the same, the registration form will open on the screen.
- Now, in this form, you are required to enter Select Document Type, Enter Document No, etc.
- Once you have registered yourself, log in and click on the option of “New Ration Card Registration Form”.
- After that start entering all the information in the form appropriately and submit the same by hitting the “SUBMIT” button.
- This way, your application process will be completed.
- The applicant needs to be a permanent resident of Delhi
- Aadhar Card of Application
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo