Every year SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training) regulates the admission process of the Diploma in Elementary Education program. Candidates have to apply online for the DIET Delhi Merit list 2023. So, the SCERT will soon invite applications for the Diploma in Elementary Education 2023. Candidates will be able to fill the application form as the form releases. The SCERT will release the merit list on its official website. It will be released in a PDF Format. Candidates will be allotted seats as per their merit, choices of colleges, category, etc.
DIET Delhi Merit List 2023 Overview
|Name of the admission process||DIET Delhi 2023|
|Regulating Authority||State Council of Education Research and Training|
|Application start date||Update soon|
|Merit list declaration||Update soon|
|Mode of the merit list release||Online|
DIET Delhi 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date of form submission||To be announced|
|Editing in the application form||To be announced|
|1st allotment list release date||To be announced|
|Reporting for 1st allotment list||To be announced|
|2nd allotment list release date and reporting||To be announced|
|3rd allotment release and reporting of the candidates||To be announced|
|5th allotment list declaration||To be announced|
|Release and reporting of 6th allotment list||To be announced|
|Final admission and reporting for verification||To be announced|
DIET Delhi Merit List 2023
State Council of Education Research and Training will publish the merit list within 30 days from the application commencement date. Therefore, students are required to wait for some time for the merit list. It is advised to the students to keep track of the official website of SCERT, Delhi for any updates.
The details that you will see on DIET, Delhi Merit List are provided here:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent Name
- SCERT Rank
- 10th class percentage
- 12th class percentage
How To Check the Merit List?
You need to follow these steps in order to check the merit list:
- Firstly, go to the authorized web portal of the State Council of Education Research and Training.
- Search for the Merit List and click on the relevant field’s merit list.
- The merit list will appear before you, download it and take out its print for additional use during counseling.
DIET Delhi Counseling Procedure
- The State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi will shortlist the students as per their qualifying marks.
- The SCERT will be responsible for preparing the merit list and calling the selected candidates for counseling.
- Therefore for the counseling, candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of SCERT.
- Candidates will have to be physically present at the counseling venue along with their necessary documents for verification.
- The officials will allow the seats to the candidates on the basis of their rank, choice filling, and availability of seats.
- Candidates can fill in their choices once the document verification is done.
Required Documents for Verification
All the shortlisted students will have to take their necessary documents to the counseling center:
- Original certificate of class 10th or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Category or sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered BAMS/ MBBS doctor
- Printout of the application form
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where can one check the DIET Merit list 2023?
Question: What is the mode to release the Merit list?
Ans. The Merit List will be published online mode only.
Question: When will the DIET Delhi application process start?
Ans. The application form will be released soon. As per the sources, there is no official notification regarding the application form release yet.