DTE Maharashtra Admission 2023: The directorate of Technical Education is the directing body that has over 200 educational institutions that offer various courses. DTE organizes MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) which is a state-level entrance test designed to offer admission to technical institute diploma courses in Maharashtra state. Maharashtra DTE will grant admissions to eligible students in different diploma technical courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy, Polytechnic, Engineering, etc. The candidates who desire to get admission to DTE, Maharashtra should apply online for admission by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education- www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The online application form for Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology is expected to be released in the month of June 2023. While for Post HSC Diploma, the application forms will be released in the first week of June 2023.
DTE Maharashtra Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of Article||DTE Maharashtra Admission|
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State|
|For||Candidates who want to get admission in different diploma technical courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy, Polytechnic, Engineering,|
|Release Date of Admission Forms||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date of Admission Forms||July 2023 (Expected)|
DTE Maharashtra Admission 2023 Important Dates
Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology:
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents||First week till June to last week of June 2023|
|Documents verification and confirmation of application form||First week of June till last week of June 2023|
|Submission of grievance, if any||First week of July 2023|
|Display of the final merit lists of All India/ Maharashtra State/ J & K and Ladakh Migrant candidates||First week of July 2023|
Post HSC Diploma:
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the aspirant||First week of June till First week of July 2023|
|Documents verification and confirmation of application form||First week of June till First week of July 2023|
|Display of provisional merit list for All India/ Maharashtra State/ J & K and Ladakh Migrant candidates on the website||Second week of July 2023|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all types of appliers||Second week of July 2023|
|Display of the final merit lists||Third week of July 2023|
All the appliers of SSC Diploma & HSC Diploma courses need to satisfy the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The eligibility criteria for both SSC & HSC Diploma courses are given here-
- Only Indian citizens can apply for DTE Maharashtra.
- Applicants should have completed the minimum age of 14 years at the time of admission.
- It is a very obligatory SSC/ 10th exam from a recognized educational board scoring a minimum of 35% with Science, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects.
- In addition to that, applicants should also pass the HSC/ 12th exam from a recognized educational board scoring a minimum of 35% with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
DTE Maharashtra Admission 2023 Application Form
- First of all open the main web portal of DTE Maharashtra i.e. dte.maharashtra.gov.in. and look for the application form link on the homepage.
- After opening the application form, enter your mail id, password, and captcha code for verification and login.
- Later a new tab will open where candidates have to fill in all their details according to the documents only.
- Then in order to complete the documents verification process, upload all your scanned required documents and submit them.
- Soon after uploading the documents, you will get an SMS or email to notify you that the application form was successfully submitted.
- Now generate a hard copy of the successfully submitted application form for further issues.
The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 400/-. and Rs. 300/- for reserved categories.
Every year a huge number of candidates apply for DTE Maharashtra Diploma Polytechnic courses, however, a few get the chance to pursue these courses. After applying all the candidates eagerly wait for the release of the results/ merit list. The list will be designed, prepared, and released on the grounds of candidates’ performance in the qualifying exams by the admission authority. The merit list will contain the name of the candidates who will be shortlisted for admission at the Directorate of Technical Education. The merit list will be uploaded on the official portal of the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra. The candidates can visit the official web portal in order to check whether they have qualified for DTE admission or not.