The University of Delhi is one of the prestigious universities in India to pursue any Undergraduate and postgraduate course. DU B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) application form will tentatively be released in the month of July 2023. Delhi University will provide admission to the B.Com course based on the educational qualification and marks scored by the applicants in class 12th. Candidates who wish to pursue this course at Delhi University must submit the application form before the deadline. The admission will purely be based on the qualifying marks for admission to B.Com program at Delhi University. Candidates who are looking for complete details regarding DU B.Com Admission 2023 need to check the full post here.
DU B.Com Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Admission||DU B.Com Admission 2023|
|Full form||Delhi University Bachelor of Commerce|
|Admission managing authority||University of Delhi|
|Application releases on||July 2023|
DU B.Com Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||To be notified|
|The application correction window begins||To be notified|
It must be noted that only those candidates who meet the eligibility norms will be able to fill DU B.Com Application form. Check the eligibility requirements below:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board in India.
- An average of 40% marks must be there in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate is shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in qualifying examinations including one language and three best subjects as per the following: Mathematics, Economics, Accountancy, and Commerce.
- A percentage of 40% or more in English/Hindi and a combination of the three best subjects (Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, and Commerce).
- For B.Com Honours, candidates must have studied Mathematics/ Business Mathematics in 12th.
DU B.Com Admission Process
- By Merit-Based, candidates are selected for the B.Com course on the basis of their percentage and marks in class 12th.
- Candidates can directly apply through the official website of Delhi University for Admission.
- No separate entrance test is conducted by DU for B.Com.
- Once board results are out, the University of Delhi will release its own cut-offs on its official website.
- If applicants have scored equal to or more than the cut-off marks in 12th then he/she will be provided admission successfully.
- However, if he/ she fails to meet the cut-off, then his/ her admission will be canceled.
DU B.Com Application Process
- Candidates can get the application forms on the official website of the University of Delhi www.du.ac.in. in the month of June 2023.
- All the students must ensure to submit the registration forms before the deadline of submission.
- Applicants need to register to the official website using their email id, phone number, password, etc.
- After then, they have to enter their personal, and academic details, correspondence-address, etc. in the application form.
- They will also have to choose their category, sports and ECA category, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, passport size photograph, and other compulsory documents such as mark sheets, category (if any), character certificates, transfer certificate (if required), etc.
- It is important to upload all the documents and certificates within the specified formats.
- After that pay the requisite application fee by available online modes.
- Take out multiple prints of the confirmation page for future references.
- Applicants need to keep tracking the official website of Delhi University to get any updates regarding the merit list/cut-off. After the completion of the application process, the authorities of DU will release the merit list/cut-off for the registered applicants
|UR/ OBC||INR 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 150/-|
|Sports quota||INR 100/-|
DU B.Com Cut Off (Previous Year)
|Colleges Under DU||Course||Cut- Off|
|Shri Ram College of Commerce||B.Com (Hons)||98.5%|
|Hansraj College||B.Com (Hons)||98.25%|
|Hindu College||B.Com (Hons)||98.25%|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women||B.Com||98%|
|Sri Venkateswara college||B.Com (Hons)||96.75%|
|Delhi College of Arts and Commerce||B.Com||96.5%|
|Acharya Narendra Dev college||B.Com||96%|
|Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce||B.Com||95.5%|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the academic qualification required for DU B.Com Admission?
Ans. Candidates should pass 12th in the commerce stream to be eligible for the admission to B.Com course.
Question: What is the date of B.Com online registration at DU?
Ans. The application form will be released in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the admission process for B.Com Admission at Delhi University?
Ans. The admission to B.Com program at DU will strictly be based on their marks in the qualifying exam. The officials of DU will release cut-off marks for the registered applicants. Candidates, who will clear the cut-off, will be eligible for admission at DU.
Question: Is there any offline mode to apply for the B.Com course at DU?
Ans. No, to apply for admission candidates have to submit the form through online mode. There will be no offline means for the same.