HAL is an acronym for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited that was formed in the year 1940 as Hindustan Aircraft Limited, however in the year 1964; it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. HAL is an Aerospace and Defence company that has its headquarters located in Bangalore, India. The company is responsible for the operations of the aerospace and design, fabrication of aircraft, jet engines, etc. At the present time, it is a well-known largest aerospace company in Asia. Every recruitment process is commenced to appoint capable candidates. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued the official notification regarding their recruitment 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by March 2024, by visiting their official portal. But before applying, candidates should check their eligibility criteria as provided in this page below. Get more information about HAL Recruitment 2024 from this complete article.
HAL Recruitment 2024 Details
|Name of the department||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name of the recruitment||HAL Recruitment 2024|
|Name of the posts||Various vacancies|
|Type of job||Central govt job|
HAL Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|Application form release date||First week of March 2024|
|Application form last date||Last week of March 2024|
HAL Recruitment 2024 Vacancies
- Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security)
- Deputy Manager – Civil
- Engineer – Civil
- Human Resource Officer
- Fire Officer
- Legal Officer
- Security officer
- Assistant Fire officer
For the Posts of:
Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security): One must have successfully completed 10 months pre-Commission Training Course or 1-year Training Course commenced by Central Government or successful completion of 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police or 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police.
Deputy Manager, Civil: The aspiring candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Civil Engineer: Those who have passed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering are eligible.
Human Resource Officer: Applicant who holds a degree of graduation with MBA/MSW/ MA can apply for this recruitment process.
Fire Officer: A degree of B.E /B.Tech in Fire Engineering is required.
Legal Officer: The candidate must pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Security Officer: Those candidates who have completed 10 months pre-Commission Training Course or 1-year Training Course conducted by the Central Government Successful completion of 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police or 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police.
Assistant Fire officer: Applicant should have done B.E /B.Tech in Fire Engineering.
Trade Apprentice post: A candidate should be a Draughtsman Mechanic, Machinist, Electrician, Turner, Fitter and have successfully passed class X (Science and Mathematics) and class XII or its equivalent examination.
Candidates can apply up to the age of 26 years, as per Apprentice Act 1961. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PH candidates will be there.
HAL Recruitment 2024 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the given posts will be based on the stages as mentioned below:
- Written Examination: For the specific post, the eligible candidate will have to pass the written exam.
- Personal Interview: After clearing the written test successfully, they will be called for a Personal Interview which will be commenced by the officials of HAL.
HAL Recruitment 2024 Application Form
- Aspirants should open the official portal of HAL i.e. www.halindia.co.in. to start the application process.
- On the official portal of HAL, candidates can download the recruitment PDF and read all the instructions and guidelines carefully in it.
- After reading the guidelines, make sure to fill the form by entering your details correctly and uploading the necessary documents properly in the application form.
- Later, pay the application fee if asked in the application form.
- The paper of HAL Recruitment 2024 will consist of major subjects.
- It will have all Multiple Choice Questions and the total time provided to complete the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Candidates are advised to prepare hard for sections such as English, Reasoning, General Ability, and General Awareness.
- All of the above four sections will involve different marks.
- The entire question paper will be of 150 questions and needs to be completed within the given time duration.
HAL Recruitment 2024 Results
The results of the written examination and interview will be published on the official web portal of HAL. Contenders will be asked to provide their login credentials in order to obtain the result. The result will likely be announced in the month of March 2024 and it will be released in the form of a cut-off list. Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks attained by the participant in the written test. If the applicant achieved that minimum mark then only he/ she will be eligible for an interview. Thus, only those who score above the cut-off will be allowed to appear for the next round of the selection/ recruitment process. However, the cut-off marks will also depend on factors such as the candidate’s category, number of participants, the difficulty level of the written exam, number of vacancies available, etc.