HPSOS Result 2023: The Himachal Pradesh State Open School Class 10th and 12th Result 2023 will be divulged by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) a few months after the successful commencement of class 10th and 12th board examination. All the students who are studying in classes 10th and 12th in Himachal Pradesh State Open School would be able to check the HPBOSE SOS result at the main web portal which is www.hpbose.org. To download HPBOSE SOS Class 10th and 12th results, students will have to log in using their credentials such as their date of birth and roll number. Students need to access the HP Board examination results using accurate login credentials only. Candidates must stay in touch with the official website of HBOSE- www.hpbose.org.to get the result release date.
HPBOSE SOS Result 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||HP Board Class 10th and 12th Exam 2023|
|Board name||Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Result name||HP Board 10th/ 12th Result 2023|
|HPBOSE 10th/ 12th class result 2023 date||May- June 2023 (tentative)|
|Credentials to check||Name or Roll number|
|10/ 12 result status||Announced Soon|
HPBOSE SOS Results 2023 Important Dates
|HPBOSE SOS Class 10 Exam Date 2023||First week to the third week of April 2023|
|HPBOSE SOS Class 12 Exam Date 2023||First week to last week of April 2023|
|Date of declaration of results for Class 12th||Third week of June 2023|
Check HPBOSE SOS Result
- The complete procedure to acquire the HPSOS class 10th result 2023 is given below:
- Go to the official website of the HP board – www.hpbose.org.
- On the top menu bar, choose the “SOS” option on the homepage.
- After that, a new page containing SOS options will appear on the screen.
- No, on the menu bar, click on the “SOS Result” tab of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page consisting of several result links. Hit the link viewing- “HPSOS Class 10th Examination Result, April- 2023”.
- On a new page, you need to provide your “Roll Number” as mentioned on the admit card and hit the “Search” button.
- Class 10th Results will be shown on your computer screen. Download and save the same for further use.
Check the section below to know the procedure for checking HPSOS Class 12th results 2023:
- First of all, visit the authorized web page for HP Board- www.hpbose.org
- Choose the “SOS” option from the top menu bar presented on the homepage of the website.
- Later, a new window of the HPSOS website will appear in front of you.
- Then, hit the “SOS Result” option from the top primary menu bar on the homepage.
- Next, a new page consisting of several result links will be opened. Click on the link stating “HPSOS Class 12th Examination Result -2023”.
- In the given space, enter your “Roll Number” and click on the “Search” button.
- HPSOS Class 12th result 2023 will be shown on your device’s screen. Download and save the result details for further use.
Details Mentioned in the Result
Below are the details that will be released along with the result. So, go through the details appropriately:
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Specified Class
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Marks Obtained in Theory Subjects
- Marks Obtained In Practical Subjects
- Total Marks Obtained
- Status of Results (Pass or Fail)
- Students who are unsatisfied and not happy with their HPBOSE Class 10th and 12th results can apply for rechecking and revaluation.
- They can also apply for revaluation via the official website of the HP Board.
- In order to get HPBOSE Class 10th and 12th result 2023, students need to submit an application form in the online mode through their respective schools.
- Besides this, they will also be asked to submit the requisite documents and pay the application fee as asked.
- A student can apply for revaluation or rechecking of HP board 10th/ 12th result 2023 if and only the student has secured at least 20% marks in that subject.
- Students will be charged Rs. 500 per subject for revaluation and Rs. 400 per subject for rechecking.
- All the students are suggested to keep an eye on the official website of the HP Board for all the details regarding rechecking and revaluation.