Hyderabad Public School came into existence as Jagirdar’s College and is one of the oldest educational institutions in India. The school focuses on growing students to their full potential. Passion for continuous learning, respect for others, tolerance, and morality are some values that are infused in the students. Admission in the school is offered in LKG and class 11th and for the remaining classes, it is subject to availability. HPS is affiliated with the ICSE board.
If you are looking for admission-related details of Hyderabad Public School, go through this complete article.
Hyderabad Public School Admission 2023 Highlights
|Founder||H.E.H. Mir Osman Ali Khan|
|Previously known as||Jagirdar’s College|
|School type||Co-ed, Private|
|Campus area||122 acres|
|Offered grades||LKG to Class 12th|
|Teacher to student ratio||18:1|
|Application form release date||
Hyderabad Public School Admission 2023 Facilities
It is known as the most prestigious and best schools of Hyderabad. Some facilities offered by the Hyderabad Public School are:
- Smart Classes
- Boarding facility
- Photography club
- Dance, art, horse riding club
- Multi station gymnasium
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Sports facility- Hockey, Badminton, Kabbadi, Football, Equestrian, Cricket, Basketball, Athletics, Etc.
- Kitchen and Dining Hall
- Computer lab
- Chemistry lab
- Physics lab
- Biology lab
- Smart classes
Student seeking admission into Class 1st should be between 5 and 6 years of age and date for calculation of age is 31st May of the year of seeking admission. Age for the other classes can be calculated accordingly.
Hyderabad Public School Admission Process
Every year a large no of candidates apply to Hyderabad Public School for the admission of their children. Those who are interested can check the information related to the admission process below:
- Notification regarding the admission in HPS will be published in the newspaper.
- Parents need to submit the application forms of their wards before the last date.
- Selection of the children will be made on the basis of draw of lots.
- Shortlisted children will also have to undergo medical tests.
- The final list of selections will be published afterward and parents of the wards will get invited to complete the admission formalities further.
- The admission is subject to availability for other classes.
- First of all, parents will have to fill a provisional form.
- Selection of the children will be done on the basis of draw of lots. However, for the selection in class 9th, children have to appear for the entrance test.
- Nominated applicants will have to submit the application form released later by the school and submit it along with required documents.
- Final admission will be granted on the premises of document verification.
- Firstly, interested students/ parents will have to submit the application form.
- Selection will be done on the basis of students’ marks in ICSE board exams.
- Students from other boards are required to appear in the entrance test.
- Class 1 to 5- Rs. 65670/- per annum
- 6 to 10 Class- Rs. 77880/- per annum
- Class 11 and 12- Rs. 93390/- per annum
Parents can pay the tuition fees in the school’s office. Moreover, the payment can also be made via online means or via challan in the SBI bank branch. For this method, parents are required to submit a copy of challan/ transaction details in the Account Section immediately.
Hyderabad Public School Admission 2023 Awards
- Certificate of Achievement- Ranked No. 3 in India and No. 1 IN Telangana
- National School Award 2018 for Academic Excellence
- Ranked No. 6th in India and No. 1 in Telangana in Education World India School Rankings 2018-19
- Best Innovative K- 12 School- GTF Education Summit 2018
- Ranked 3 in India and 1 in Telangana State & Hyderabad- Education Today
- Best Day Boarding School- NSA 2018