The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides the opportunity for the submission of assignments for those who wish to submit their TEE assignments. The university will soon activate the link for the submission of IGNOU Assignment 2023 on their authorized web portal. To obtain this, the candidates should visit the official portal of IGNOU i.e. www.ignou.ac.in for the same. Candidates will have to use their enrollment number and programme code in order to acquire the same. Click on that login window enter all the required details and click on to submit the link. Those students who are currently enrolled in the IGNOU program can check their status of assignment after the submission of it. Furthermore, candidates are advised to download their assignments based on their opted courses and submit it before the last submission date.
Applicants need to acquire the required minimum qualifying scores in the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) assignments and Term End Examination (TEE) to be considered eligible for admission into the IGNOU. In case you fail to submit the assignment by the deadline, then you will not be able to submit it later. Each applicant must turn in the work within the assigned time limit. Now the applicants will not have to wait long to check their grade card of IGNOU 2023. In order to check the IGNOU 2023 assignment status, you should check out this entire article below.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Overview
|IGNOU Assignment Status
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Start Date of form Submission
|Deadline of Submission of form
|Assignment Submission process
IGNOU Assignment 2023 Important Dates
|The IGNOU Assignment Submission Deadline For UnderGraduate
|IGNOU Assignment Submission Deadline For Post Graduate
|Updating Of The Assignment Status
The Indira Gandhi National Open University 2023 assignment status will involve details like:
- Student’s Enrolment Number
- Student’s Programme Name
- Code of the Programmes
- Session of Assignment
- Status of the Assignment
- Date of the submission of assignment
Procedure to Check Assignment Status
The complete procedure to check the IGNOU assignment status has been listed in the following steps. Candidates can follow the guidelines mentioned to check the status of their work/ assignment.
- Firstly, open the official web page of IGNOU that is admission.ignou.ac.in.
- Secondly, you have to enter some of the basic details like the enrollment number and select the program code.
- Then hit the ‘submit” button given there.
- Now the browser will open a new window that will display your assignment status.
- Lastly, the applicant must make sure to take a hard copy of the status of the assignment for references in the future.
IGNOU Assignment 2023 Submission Process
Once the assignment is completed by the candidates, they will further have to submit the same on the given date. The last date to submit the assignment will be announced soon by the official authorities of IGNOU. To submit the IGNOU 2023 assignment status, the candidates will have to report to their respective study centers and submit it there. Candidates must know where their study center is located. After submission, students will have to get their slips signed by their HODs.
On the slip, a few details will be found, for instance, the name of the IGNOU courses, enrolment number, and date of submission. Students should keep this slip secure for future references. Also, they should get multiple copies of their assignments as well as attested by the study center too.
To submit the IGNOU assignment, candidates will have to upload the same. In order to download the IGNOU assignment status, applicants should follow the steps specified below:
- Firstly, Go to the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in.
- Next, click on the student support tab over there.
- Select the student zone option from the student support dropdown list provided there.
- Then, a list of program-wise assignments will be shown on the screen.
- After that, select the program of your reference and tap on the same.
- Now, the PDF file of the assignment will open on the screen.
- At last, download the assignments and save them for your future purposes.
Points to Remember
- Students should submit the assignments before the given date and time of the Term End Examination.
- They are advised to keep a print copy of the assignment for future uses along with the slips duly signed by the HOD (Head of the Department).
- Students will be able to choose the assignment status only by visiting the official website of IGNOU which is – ignou.ac.in.
- Those who have successfully submitted their assignments on the assigned date will be able to check and download their assignment status.