Indus Medical College Hyderabad will begin the admission process for various undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs for the session 2023. The official dates will be announced online at its official website. Every year, a large no. of candidates apply online for admission to Indus Medical College in the main sub-campuses. The college has modern educational standards and high professional faculty members. Moreover, the college regulates the admission process two times a year i.e. in fall and spring.
The main aim of Indus Medical College is to provide quality education in the field of medical and caring through the Quality Health Delivery System. Furthermore, to prepare the Medical Graduates in the field of Medicine as they are able to serve the population in general, poor and oppressed in particular. Making students compatible at the national & international level to take up the challenges, accepting the sole responsibility with strong aspiration. In this post, we have provided basic details about Indus Medical College Hyderabad Admission 2023.
Indus Medical College Hyderabad Admission 2023 Fee Structure
The fee structure for courses such as BS, MS/MPhil, and PhD programs is been provided here. At Indus Medical College for each program is different but the same for the fall and spring semesters. The fee for Software Engineering and BS Computer Science is Rs. 89000 for each semester. For BBA Hons the fees will be Rs. 78500 and for social science, it will be Rs. 60000. Textile design and BFD fashion design fee will be Rs. 94500. The other dues are not included in this fee which will be payable in the first semester.
Fee Concessions and Scholarships
Indus Medical College offers a number of scholarships and financial aids for needy and deserving students. To promote education in our community financially, the university also provides student loans and installments of fees based on the needs and performance of the student.
UG Engineering Programs
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Telecommunication
- BBA Hons
- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Media Science (Film & TV, Advertising, Animation)
- DPT Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- In order to get admission in BSCS, IT, and SE, candidates need a minimum of 50% marks in intermediate FA/FSC from recognized educational institutes.
- For admission in B.E, the candidate must have done 12th, Fsc pre Engg from a recognized institute and holds a minimum of 60% marks in the same.
- For admission to MS/MPhil, candidates must have obtained a master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0.
- Ph.D. applicants must have an MS/MPhil degree with at least 3.0 CGPA from HEC recognized educational institute.
Indus Medical College Hyderabad Merit List
University provides admissions to all applicants completely on the premises of merit. So those candidates who have submitted their application via online mode in different programs will be able to see Indus Medical College Hyderabad merit lists online very soon. The college will announce and release the merit lists on notice boards of their concerned departments. Students must stay in touch with the official website of the Indus Medical College to see all updates.