IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2023: IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation) is the main department that organizes an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for 09 Jyotirlinga which is a special tourist train. The destinations covered in planned route include DWARKA / MAHAKALESHWAR / NAGESHWAR / OMKARESHWAR / SHANI SHINGNAPUR / SHIRDI / SOMNATH / STATUE OF UNITY / TRIAMBAKESHWAR / UJJAIN. IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra is one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package. Booking of Pilgrim Spl. Tourist Trains will be made available online on the official website (www.irctctourism.com). Interested individuals can also book through Tourist Facilitation Center Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. Read the detailed information about IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2023 such as package details, instructions to be followed, cancellation policy and more from the full post below.
IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2023 Overview
|Package Name||Jyotirlinga Special Tourist Train|
|Station / Departure Time||Kolkata|
|Class||SL / 3AC|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Package Details (Including GST)
|Category||Price Per Pax (Adult)|
|Standard(Sleeper Class)||₹ 20,777. 00|
|Comfort (3AC Class)||₹ 30,333. 00|
*Note: Child below 5 years are exempted from fare and children of 5 and more will have to pay the full adult fare. Timings mentioned above are not confirmed, therefore it may be change. Railway operating department will announce the final timing issue two days before the commencement of journey.
IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2023 Package Details
- Sleeper class train journey for Budget Category.
- Non AC Hotel accommodation & by 3AC for comfort category and AC accommodation.
- Non AC Hotel accommodation for AC accommodation for comfort category and Budget Category.
- Morning Coffee/ Tea with Biscuit, meals including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- 02 litres packaged drinking water each day along with provision of 20ltr Jar RO for all passengers.
- One Tour Manager & One security personnel(unarmed) in each coach.
- A Train Superintendent (IRCTC official).
- All transfers & sightseeing as per schedule.
- Accidental Travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., medicines, laundry, etc.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services are not specified in the Package Inclusions.
|No. of days before starting of trip||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days excluding departure date||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|8 – 14 days excluding departure date||25 % of the package cost|
|4 – 7 days excluding departure date||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
- Passengers must be aware that tour programme is subject to change, any cancellation/ alteration can be done under unpredicted circumstances.
- Passenger must receive full briefing about the tour from IRCTC prior/ post the booking to avoid any confusion.
- The department will not be responsible for any sort of Expenses of Personal Nature, including accidents, theft, natural calamity, porterage service, extra fees of monuments, etc.
- Loss or damages caused during the tour.
- Guide charges and entrance fees at monuments are not included in the package cost. Individuals have to make their own arrangements for this.
- All passengers are advised to strictly follow the Reporting time as guided by tour Escorts. IRCTC will not be responsible for the delay in reporting and its consequences.
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly stay in queue while boarding the busses and avoid rushing at the accommodation centre. Co-passengers should provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people.
- While travelling, you can face some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers are suggested to carry some refreshments.
- Please be calm and patient during the tour journey and speak politely to all other staffs, tourists and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments during the tour.
- There may be changes in sightseeing due to situations including weather conditions and other.
- You should carry an Identity Card (Passport, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Card or any Govt. Identity Card) while travelling, this is needed for verification.
- In case of any problem arising due to some abnormal situation or natural calamity, substitute arrangements will be made for which tourists will be charged extra.
- The passengers are responsible for bearing all the medical expenses incurred on them, if needed.
- Please carry your own torch, regular medicines, bedding, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, umbrella, nylon rope for drying clothes, lock & chain for securing luggage and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation at any point of time.