ISI 2024: ISI Exam or Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test is a competitive examination commenced by Indian Statistical Institute every year at a national level. The examination aims to proffer immense opportunity to the candidates who desire to take admission into many UG and PG courses offered at ISI. Qualified candidates will be granted admission in several courses such as B.Math (Hons.), B.Stat (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QMS), and MS (QE), M.Tech, and many other such programs. In order to get admission to this prestigious institute, one needs to crack the entrance test. The exam-qualified candidates will be admitted to one of the several campuses situated in Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, and Tezpur. We suggest all the desired applicants apply for the examination before the last date and appear in the exam accordingly.
More information about ISI 2024 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Results, and Interview is given in this article bel0w.
ISI 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Test||Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test (ISI Admission Test)|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Exam types||UG & PG|
ISI 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form available||June 2024|
|Due date to submit the online application form||June 2024|
|Application form fees payment||June 2024|
|Last date for making a fee payment||June 2024|
|Admit card release date||July 2024|
|ISI Exam date 2024||July 2024|
|Result declared||Announced Soon|
ISI 2024 Eligibility Requirements
Here we are providing the eligibility norms for various courses offered by the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI):
B. Stat (Hons) / B. Math (Hons.):
- The candidate should have successfully passed the class XII examination from some recognized board or university of education.
- One must pass class XII with subjects such as Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the class XII examination can also apply for the examination.
- For M.Stat, candidates need to possess a three-year Bachelor’s degree or BE/ B. Tech degree with Statistics as a mandatory subject or B. Math degree or PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics from ISI.
- To apply for M.Tech (CS), the candidate should hold a BE or B. Tech degree or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronic Science or its equivalent.
- For M.Math, the candidate should possess a three-year Bachelor’s degree or BE/ B. Tech degree with Mathematics as a mandatory subject or B. Stat degree from ISI.
- MS (QE): Candidate who holds a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and have passed an intermediate or equivalent exam with Mathematics as a compulsory subject are eligible to appear for the exam.
ISI 2024 Application Form
ISI 2024 step-by-step instructions to fill up ISI 2024 Application Form are given below for the reference of the candidates:
- The registration for ISI will easily be done at the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)- www.isical.ac.in
- To begin the registration process, candidates need to hit the registration button.
- Now click on the signup button.
- You can easily signup by providing your mobile number, email, name, and other important details.
- Candidates can confirm their registration using an email received from ISI.
- Now you can log in to the website and acquire the registration form.
- Fill up the application form using correct details followed by uploading the documents required in the ISI 2024 Application Form.
- The payment page appears in the next window, where you can make the payment of the application fee using UPI, credit/ debit card, net banking, etc.
- After successfully paying the application fee, you should download the payment confirmation followed by a hard copy of the duly filled ISI 2024 application form for future use.
|General Female||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD||Rs. 625/-|
Documents Required for ISI Registration
- Colored photograph
- Signature with black/ blue ink pen
- Front and last pages of passport in case candidate’s nationality is not Indian
- Grade Cards/ Mark sheets from class 10th onwards
- Caste certificate for the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL
- Disability certificates for PWD candidates
- INMO certificate issued by NBHM for B. Math/ B.Stat (if required)
- Scorecard of GATE for M.Tech CRS/ CS (if necessary)
- Mode of Exam: The mode of the ISI exam will only be offline (pen and paper) based.
- Duration of Exam: The authority will assign a total duration of 2 hours to complete the question paper.
- Language of Exam: The candidates can appear for the entrance exam only in the English language.
- Total Session: Paper will be organized in two sessions (forenoon and afternoon).
- Type of Questions: Objective-type questions and descriptive-type questions will be there in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will differ as per the course.
ISI 2024 Results
The result of the ISI 2024 will be proffered on the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute. The scorecard for the exam will usually be available after 4 days of the commencement of the examination. The ISI scorecard has a validity of 2 years from the date of examination.
ISI 2024 Interview
After clearing the entrance examination, the qualified participant will have to undergo another round known as a personal Interview. The candidate will be assessed on the basis of the questions related to the syllabus and some personal questions to test the candidate’s personality. A personal interview call letter can be downloaded from the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute.