Jamia Hamdard University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission in various UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D programs annually. Those candidates who are eligible for admission at Jamia Hamdard University need to apply for the same before the last date. Admission in a few courses is granted according to the scores obtained by the candidates in different entrance exams, while for some of the bachelor’s courses admission is granted according to the marks secured by the students in the class 12th respectively.
Admission in the B.Tech program is done based on the scores obtained by the candidates in JEE Main exam. Whereas, admission in B. Pharma, MBBS, and other biological science courses are done as per the scores obtained in the NEET exam. Candidates seeking admission to the BUMS program are required to appear for the Urdu language test conducted by the University itself. For more information about the Jamia Hamdard University admission 2023, go through the complete details below.
- Undergraduate (UG) courses: BA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MBBS, B.Sc, B.Pharma, BUMS, etc.
- Postgraduate (PG) courses: M.Phil, MCA, M.Tech, MPT, M.Sc, M.Pharma, MBA, etc.
- Diploma courses: Diploma in different medical fields such as DOTT, DDT, DXE, etc.
- Ph.D courses: Health management, Pharmaceutical medicine, Botany, Chemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medicine, Medical Biochemistry, etc.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Jamia Hamdard University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of application||Online|
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Urdu Language Test:
|Registration form||June 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
UG and PG Programmes:
|Lateral entry DGNM/ M.Tech||1st week of July 2023|
|Diploma and certificate courses BA, BBA, M.Phil||1st week of July 2023|
|MBA/ M.Sc.||1st week of July 2023|
|B.Tech/ B.Pharma||2nd week of July 2023|
|B.Sc./ BCA/ M.Tech||2nd week of July 2023|
|M.Sc./ MCA/ M.Pharma||2nd week of July 2023|
The minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years and they should have completed class 12th with PCB/PCBM subjects and have acquired a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board. Candidates must also hold a valid NEET entrance exam score.
Candidates must possess an MBBS degree recognized by the State medical council or MCI and also completed 1 year of internship on or before 31st December 2020.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university of education.
Candidates must have acquired a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Candidate must pass 12th from a recognized board and possess a valid score in JEE Main exam.
Candidates should have passed a B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Those candidates who possess a valid bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and have appeared to any of the given entrance exams- CAT/ GPAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ MAT/ CMAT.
Candidates must have cleared 12th/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as the main subjects from a recognized board of education. They must have appeared in Paper-I of JEE Main exam/ NEET exam. The age of the candidates must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
Candidates should possess a degree in B.Pharma with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Moreover, they should have also appeared in the GPAT examination.
Candidates must have passed the 12th class from a recognized board with science subjects and have obtained 45% marks in aggregate.
Applicants must have passed intermediate level from a recognized board with arts/ science/ commerce subjects (as per the relevant discipline in which candidates desire to pursue a diploma).
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2023 Application Process
Candidates need to provide their personal information, educational details and upload their photo and signature in the application form of Jamia Hamdard University. It can be obtained from its official website. Candidates also must attach supporting documents in the same formats. They must preview their application form from the dashboard before making application fee payments. The applications received without the payment will be considered incomplete and invalid. Thus, it will be rejected forthwith.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2023 Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates in Jamia Hamdard University will be done based on the merit acquired by the eligible candidates in the qualifying examination.
- For some courses, candidates will be provided admission on the premises of their marks secured in the national level entrance exams.
- The official authority of Jamia Hamdard University will organize the interview round for admission in some courses such as Ph.D., M.Tech.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority for selecting the candidates for admission in different UG, PG, Ph.D., and Diploma courses.
- However, admission in certain programs will be provided on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the University itself as in the case of BUMS, candidates are required to appear for the Urdu language test.