The JET Agriculture entrance exam is also named as Rajasthan JET which is a state-level exam. This exam is organized to provide admission into UG and PG courses in Agriculture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Forestry, etc. After qualifying this entrance test candidates will be provided admission to various government and private institutions of Rajasthan state. To gather more info about JET Agriculture 2023, students can go through this article.
JET Agriculture 2023 Important Dates
|Start of registration process||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to make corrections in the form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Entrance exam||2nd week of July 2023|
|Exam result||4th week of July 2023|
|Counseling begins||4th week of July 2023|
Age Limit: The age of the candidate to apply, must be 25 years as of 01/01/23. Students born before 1/01/1996 are not eligible to apply.
Domicile: Candidates who possess domicile of Rajasthan state can apply for this examination.
Qualification: Candidates who have passed class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board will be eligible to apply.
Mandatory Subjects: Student must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture subjects. PCM is required for B.Tech applicants.
Percentage: Students must pass class 12th with aggregate of 50% marks to be eligible.
Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be provided in the qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
Appearing: Candidates who are appearing or giving class 12th exams will be eligible to apply. They need to show their result status at the time of counseling.
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form
The application form will be filled through online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill the JET Agriculture Application form:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of JET Agriculture- www.sknau.com.
- After visiting the site, they are required to fill their personal and academic details in the application form. Along with that a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the specified format.
- Next, they will have to upload their documents that are asked in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking method.
- Lastly, submit the form and take out a few hard copies of the application form for further use.
Note- The correction facility will also be provided to make any modifications in the application form.
|For General/OBC/SBC category||Rs. 2800/-|
|For SC/ST/PC category||Rs. 1400/-|
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based) as per the latest notification.
- Question Type: The question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language Medium: The paper will be available in both the mediums i.e. English and Hindi medium.
- Total Questions: Paper will contain a total of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours will be provided to the students to complete the test.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The entire syllabus will be based on 11th and 12th level. It will cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology subjects. The syllabus will be prepared by the Agriculture University, Kota.
The authority will not publish the result through any offline mode. The candidates will be able to collect their Result from the official website of the test organizing committee. Consequently, the students can easily access the Result by providing their User ID and Password.
Only those candidates who have given the entrance test can acquire their JET Agriculture Result 2023. The Authority will then publish the cut off list along with the merit list after the Result is out. The rank list and scorecard will be issued to on the result itself.
JET Agriculture 2023 FAQs
Question: When will the online registration process for JET Agriculture 2023 begin?
Ans. In the 3rd week of March 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in JET Agriculture exam?
Ans. Yes there will be negative marking. For each incorrect answer, there will be a subtraction of 1 mark.
Question: What is the application fee for ST/SC category applicants?
Ans. The application fee for SC/ST category will be INR 1400/-.
Question: What is the application mode of JET Agriculture?
Ans. The application mode will be online.
Question: Which authority is responsible for organizing JET Agriculture Entrance Exam?
Ans. The exam is managed by Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jobner.