Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023: JCECEB- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the competent authority that manages the entire admission process of ITI admission in the Jharkhand state.
Every student who is looking forward to admission in ITIs of Jharkhand state must get detailed information. Meanwhile, applicants are provided admission to various government/private ITIs of Jharkhand.
However, candidates are offered admission only on a merit basis i.e. candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam. No entrance exam will be conducted for ITI admission in Jharkhand. Therefore, interested candidates need to apply online for the admission process. So, get the complete details of Jharkhand ITI Admission with the help of this article below.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission to||Jharkhand ITI courses|
|Regulating authority||JCECEB- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Admission basis||Merit -basis|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Registration date||May-June 2023|
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 Important dates
|Application form releases on||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of final merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||1st week of August 2023|
Jharkhand ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Only candidates who are of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Applicants must hold the domicile certificate of the Jharkhand state.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified Class 8th, 10th & class 12th from any recognized board or institution.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates who are applying for admission must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants have to be physically fit in order to apply for admission. Meanwhile, they need to provide a valid health certificate.
- Age limit: Applicants must be at least 14 years as of 1st July 2023 & the maximum age should be 40 years as of 1st July 2023.
- However, 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to the widow of military personnel killed or martyred in a military operation.
Jharkhand ITI Application Process
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board and collect the application form. Therefore, there will be no offline mode to seek the application form.
- It is essential to fill the application form by the month of June 2023.
- Make sure to fill the application form carefully and correctly to avoid any mistakes further.
- Fill in all the details such as educational, personal, address, etc. in the application form.
- Attach your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form. It is important to note that the photograph and signature must be uploaded according to the specializations.
- A correction facility will not be provided once the application form is submitted. Consequently, try to avoid any mistakes in the application form.
- Once the above process is done, you need to pay the application fee. You can pay the fee through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- However, keep in mind that once the fee is submitted, it will not be refunded.
|SC/ST/Female candidates||INR 200/-|
Jharkhand ITI Admission Process
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will prepare and release the merit list on the basis of Class 8th/10th marks.
- Any Government/Private ITI’s will only offer admission strictly on a merit basis.
- A merit list will be prepared considering students’ marks in the 8th/10th examination.
- The merit list will be released on the official web page of the JCECEB board.
Jharkhand ITI Counseling Process
- To provide admission to the candidates, the counseling procedure will be conducted by the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board.
- The whole schedule of Jharkhand ITI Counseling is published online and the board will invite shortlisted students for the Counseling procedure.
- The applicants are required to carry the necessary documents for verification. The documents should be in their original form. The admission will not be provided to the candidates if they fail to appear in the counseling round at the provided venue at the given time.
The documents that must be carried for verification at the time of counseling are:
- Class 10th/12th Mark Sheet.
- Class 10th/12th Passing Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Category Certificate if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Application Form.
- Printout of the result.
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 begin?
Ans. In the month of May 2023.
Question: What is the last date to apply for Jharkhand ITI?
Ans. The last date of registering is in the month of June 2023.
Question: Is there any offline mode to apply for Jharkhand ITI?
Ans. No, there is no offline mode. Candidates can only apply by accessing the official web portal of JCECEB.
Question: When will the counseling process will start?
Ans. Board will invite shortlisted candidates for counseling after the declaration of the final merit list. Meanwhile, counseling will be held in the month of August 2023.
Question: What qualification is required for getting admission into Jharkhand ITI for the session 2023?
Ans. Qualified students of class 8th, 10th, and 12th are eligible to apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023.