Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023: Every year the Jharkhand police department releases vacancies for recruitment in the Police department. Those individuals who are interested and eligible can easily apply for the recruitment process online at www.jhpolice.nic.in. Candidates will be able to get the recruitment details through the official website only. Jharkhand police department is very strict in maintaining law and order in the state. Candidates who are aspiring to serve in the police department of Jharkhand state should not leave this golden opportunity to fulfill their dream. The recruitment body will very soon announce the release of online application forms for various posts in the police department.
If an aspirant doesn’t satisfy the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 then he/ she will not be able to fill the online application form and participate in the recruitment process. Consequently, it is very important to obtain all the information about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 such as schedule, eligibility criteria, application form, and more from this post.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Location||Jharkhand State|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Department|
|Name of Recruitment||Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organizing Body||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Released Soon|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
|Official Website||www.jssc.nic.in, www.jhpolice.gov.in|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Jharkhand Police Notification 2023 Release Date||Update Soon|
|Application Process Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||Update Soon|
|Physical Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Physical Date 2023||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||10-15 Before Exam|
|Jharkhand Police 2023 Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Document Verification Date||Update Soon|
|Result Announcement||Update Soon|
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and must be a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Constable: Aspirant should have cleared 10th Class / 12th Class passed from a recognized educational board or its equivalent.
- Sub-Inspector: Any graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized university is required.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- EBC (Schedule-1) & Male BC (Schedule-2): 27 Years
- EBC (Schedule-1) & Female BC (Schedule-2): 28 Years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female): 30 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2): 28 Years
- SC/ ST: 30 Years
Physical Measurements Test for Constable
|General / BC||168 CM.||79 CM. & 84 CM. (expanded)|
|SC / ST||160 CM||77 CM. & 82 CM (expanded)|
|General / BC||152 CM||40 KG|
|SC / ST||150 CM||40 KG|
Physical Measurements Test for Sub Inspector
|Category||Minimum Height||Minimum Chest|
|General / Unreserved /OBC Male||160 cm||81 cm|
|SC ST Male||155 cm||79 cm|
|Female candidates||148 cm||Not required for female candidates|
Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates – 10 KM in 60 minutes.
For Female Candidates– 05 KM in 40 minutes.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the authorized site of Jharkhand Police www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- On the Home screen of the website, you need to search and click on the recruitment option.
- Under the list of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2023 notifications, choose the respective notification and read it thoroughly.
- After reading all the guidelines appropriately, click on the ‘Apply Online’ option and then the registration form will be opened.
- Provide all the required particulars and submit them.
- Upload the requisite copies of your documents such as a passport-sized photograph, signatures, more and save them.
- Choose the concerned fee payment option to pay the applicable charges. When your payment is successful, the submission of the application form will be confirmed.
- You can save the application form or application id for additional references. and take a xerox copy for future purposes.
All the applicants can make the payment of the application fee through E- Challan/ SBI Net banking or through debit/ credit cards of any bank.
|SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State||INR 75/-|
|Other Candidates||INR 300/-|
For Sub Inspector:
|SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State||INR 115/-|
|Other Candidates||INR 460/-|
The selection process consists of the stages as mentioned below:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
For Sub Inspector
|Questions Type||Objective (MCQ’s)|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd marks penalty for wrong answers will be there|
|Total no. of Question||120|
|Marks of each question||3 marks|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Papers||Tests||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|2||Regional/ Tribal Language Test||Questions on languages like mundari/ kuduk/ sanskrit/ munda/ kurumali/ khortha/ nagpuri/ uriya/ ho/ bangla/ urdu||100|
For Police Constable:
|Papers||Questions type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Paper 1||Negative Marking||Deduction of 1/3rd marks per incorrect response|
|Total no. of questions||120 questions|
|Marks per question||3 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Negative Marking||Deduction of 1/3rd marks per incorrect response|
|Total no. of questions||60 questions|
|Marks per question||3 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Subjects||Hindi or English language test
Regional/ Tribal Language test- Nagpuri, Kurukh, Khadiya, English, Hindi, Munda, Kurmali, Khortha, Panch pargania, Sanskrit, Odia, Ho, Mundari, Urdu, Sntali
The result of the recruitment examination will be announced on the official website of Jharkhand Police. The result will hold the candidate’s name, parents’ name, caste, category, date of birth, marks secured by the candidate, paper name, address, and other information. In order to obtain your outcome, you first need to click the Result link displayed on the Home page of the website. Provide your hall ticket/ admit card number in the given space. After that your recruitment result will appear on the screen.