Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023: For admission to Paramedical course in the state of Karnataka, candidates have to fill online applications through online mode. The applications for the same are invited through online mode which is www.pmb.campusuite.in. The official schedule for the application will be uploaded on the official website too very soon.
The entire admission procedure of Karnataka Paramedical course is carried out by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), which is in charge of enrolling candidates, taking exams, etc. However, candidates will be granted admission to Paramedical course on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The board doesn’t organize any entrance exam for admission to paramedical course in the state of Karnataka. The officials of the exam conducting board will assess students’ performance in the S.S.L.C exam for their selection to the course. Moreover, students are required to first fill and submit the application form for being eligible to get admission in Karnataka Paramedical. Apart from this, candidates will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria to be able to get admission in the course. For more details in accordance to Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023, read out the complete article below.
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2o23 Highlights
|Name of the Department||Department of Technical Education, Karnataka|
|Article About||Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023|
|Name Of Course||Counselling|
|1st Rank List||Release Soon|
|1st Seat Allotment Result||October 2023 (Tentative)|
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Applications Form Filling||September 2023|
|End of Application||October 2023|
|Choice Filling Portal||Announce Soon|
|First Round of Counselling||Announce Soon|
|Second Round of Counselling||Available Soon|
|Mop-up Counselling Round||Release Soon|
|Last Date to Report to the College||Release Soon|
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for Paramedical Admission 2023 are set by the officials of the Karnataka Paramedical Board. Therefore, it is mandatory for each applicant to meet the eligibility criteria. Know the prescribed eligibility criteria from the below section:
- Only a citizen of India will be eligible to apply for Karnataka Paramedical Admission.
- A candidate needs to complete 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state of Karnataka.
- Additionally, the officials of Karnataka Paramedical Board will inform the minimum eligible age to the candidates just before the counselling round.
- Furthermore, the candidate also need to clear the S.S.L.C exam with at least 35% marks.
- It is necessary to pass science subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants meeting all the eligibility conditions can fill out the application form.
- Applicants must ensure to have all the documents to prove it as well.
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2023 Application Form
After meeting the eligibility conditions, candidates can proceed to the application form filling of Karnataka Paramedical 2023. For the same, they need to visit the official website of the concerned board i.e. www.pmbkarnataka.org. for obtaining the online application form.
- Candidates can find the link for online application form through the official website of the exam board. The form will appear on the screen, the candidates need to download the application form from the website only.
- Furthermore, after getting the hardcopy of the application form carefully, candidates can start the filling procedure. In addition to that, they must make sure to provide correct information in the same. The duly filled information will be utilized for the entire admission process or even after the same.
- After completing the application form filling procedure, applicants should visit the nearby verification center to submit the application form. Do not forget to carry all the relevant documents along as well. Along with the application form and documents, candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee also.
The application fee given in the below table is according to the last years’ records. In case, the fee would be revised then the same will be seen from the official website. Applicants must note that it is very necessary for them to pay the fee on time. The category- wise application charges is as given:
|SC/ ST/ Cat 1||Rs. 50/-|
The admission of the eligible candidates is purely based on their merit. Their performance in the qualifying exam is responsible for their selection. Thus, the officials of the Karnataka Paramedical Board go through all the applications they have received online. After that, they prepare a merit list, wherein the names of the shortlisted candidates are mentioned. Those having names in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling. The last round of admission process will be PMB Karnataka Counselling. Candidates successfully passing this round will be further eligible for admission to paramedical institutes situated in the state of Karnataka.
The counselling session will take place in online mode. Therefore, the applicants will have to appear for Karnataka Paramedical Counselling at the Nodal Centres. On the day of counseling, the seat allotment process will also be carried out. The officials of the board will allot the seats as per the merit list and the seats availability in the institutes. In addition, the complete details regarding Karnataka Paramedical Counselling will be published on the official website of DTE (Department of Technical Education). All the nominated candidates for Karnataka Paramedical Counseling are suggested to bring the below mentioned documents for verification:
- 2nd PUC and HSC (class 12th) marksheet.
- NEET admit card.
- Payment receipt.
- Domicile certificate of the candidate (if applicable).
- SSC (class 10th) marksheet.
- A hard copy of the MBBS/ BDS application form.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- Scorecard of the NEET examination.
- Reserved category certificates