Kerala TTC Admission Form 2023: SCERT (State Council of Educational Research & Training), Kerala will release the online application for TTC online at their official web portal i.e. www.scert.kerala.gov.in. It conducts an admission process for the candidates who are seeking admission in a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in the state of Karnataka. To take part in the admission process, candidates need to fill up the Kerala TTC application form, for this, they have to register first, provide all the details in the application form, upload the requisite certificates and images of documents and finally pay the application fee.
The official authority will also announce the official notification regarding Kerala D.Ed. TTC Admission 2023. By qualifying the admission process, eligible candidates will be enrolled at Government DIETs and Self Financing Institutes for the academic session 2023-24. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Kerala D.Ed. TTC 2023 may submit their applications through the official web portal of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Kerala.
The application forms are expected to be released in the month of June 2023 and candidates are suggested to submit the same before the last prescribed date of submission. Interested candidates should know more details about Kerala D.Ed. TTC Admission Form 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, admission procedure, essential documents required, results, etc. from this page.
Kerala TTC Admission 2023 Highlights
|Exam Department||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Kerala|
|Post Category||Kerala D.Ed. TTC Admission 2023|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Minimum Qualification Required||12th Passed|
|Notification Date||Release Soon|
Kerala TTC Admission Form 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June 2023|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June 2023|
|Declaration of Results/ Merit list||July 2023|
|Counselling Date||July 2023|
Candidates need to follow complete eligibility criteria for Kerala D.Ed. TTC Admission 2023 as mentioned below:
- The candidate should belong to the Indian Nationality and he/ she must be a domicile of the state of Kerala.
- Appliers must have cleared the Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate examinations or its equivalent examination from any recognized board of education.
- One needs to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General Categ0ry and 45% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum age limit to apply for admission is 17 years and the maximum age is 34 years as on the date of admission.
Kerala TTC Admission 2023 Application Form
Step by step process to fill up application forms are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Kerala.
- On the homepage of SCERT’s website, click on the registration button. Provide your username, email id, and mobile number, and set a strong password.
- Entrants will receive a verification link on their registered email id and mobile number. They need to submit the verification code and verify their accounts properly.
- After the registration, candidates will have to log in using their username and password.
- After entering the details, candidates are required to choose a medium and click on the apply option.
- Provide all of your personal and academic details in the form and select your preference of college/ institution.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport-sized photograph and signature in the specified format and make the online payment of the application fee.
- At last, download your application form and keep it secure for future reference.
Application Fee and Payment
- Application Fee : General / OBC : Rs 500/- and SC / ST : Rs 275/-
- Payment Mode: Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card) and E-Challan
Procedure for Admission
A total number of seats available in private D.Ed. and Government D.Ed. institutes must be filled up from the merit list which is set up on the basis of the Qualifying Examination (10+2).
Essential Documents Required
- Online Form and Deposited Fee challan.
- Xerox of the required Original Certificates such as 10+2 Examination, Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, Higher
- Secondary Examination Marks, Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by authority.
- Reservation category certificate (if necessary).
- Kerala State Domicile Certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph.
Kerala D.Ed. TTC Merit List/ Admission Results will tentatively be available in the month of July 2023. Candidates will only be able to get their merit list through online mode at the official web portal of SCERT, Kerala i.e. www.scert.kerala.gov.in. The merit list comprises of candidate’s name, father’s name, registration number, rank, and other information. The authority will publish the numbers through the result according to which the students will be called for the counseling. After the announcement of the results, eligible candidates can download the merit list from the official web portal of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Kerala.