KVS Recruitment 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon begin the online application process for the candidates waiting eagerly to fill vacant posts. Job fighters need to ensure that they meet the complete eligibility norms mentioned in the post and after verifying apply by submitting the form. Full details/information is given in the post. Check the full article below:
KVS Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of organization||Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathan|
|Job roles||Teacher (PGT,TGT & PRT)|
|Type of job||Central govt jobs|
|Job placement||Anywhere in India|
|Application date||Updated soon|
|Selection criteria||Written exam & Interview|
- PGT- Maximum 40 years
- TGT- Maximum 35 years
SC/ ST categories candidates will be provided relaxation in age – (05 years), OBC (03 years), and Women (10 years).
No age relaxation will be provided to those who are working with Autonomous Body or Statutory Body or Public Sector Undertakings (PSU).
Applicants should have the following qualifications for their desired post from a Government approved University or Institute:
- 02 years Integrated PG (Post Graduate) M.Sc. The course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree in relevant subjects.
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Operating Computer Application
KVS Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection of applicants will be based on performance and marks scored in the following selection rounds:-
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test/ OMR Based Test)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
KVS Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|The application Form will be available||To be updated|
|Last date to apply||To be updated|
|KVS TGT Exam date||To be updated|
|KVS PGT Exam date||To be updated|
KVS Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Below are the steps to fill KVS TGT PGT Application form:
- Before applying applicants should have a valid personal email ID.
- Visit the KVS official website (https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/).
- Click on the “KV PGT TGT Jobs Notification” link on the homepage and download the pdf file to your device.
- Read all the details about your eligibility.
- After that click on the “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Posts Online Application Form” URL link to start the registration process.
- The application form will appear on your device screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate/ documents, recent photograph, and signature as per mentioned instructions in the application form.
- Pay the examination fee as per your category (INR 1,000/- for PGT, and TGT posts.
SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman category need not pay any amount of application fee)
- Check out the entered information and then click on the “Final Submit” button.
- A login ID and password will be generated after successful submission.
- At last, take a printout of the application for document verification.
Total marks will be 200 and the time duration will be of 3 hours.
|Test||Component of the written exam||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Total (written examination)||200||200|
KVS Recruitment FAQs
Question: What is the date of the KVS TGT Exam?
Ans. KVS TGT Exam is most likely to be held in November.
Question: What is the date of the KVS PGT Exam?
Ans. KVS PGT Exam is most likely to be held in November.
Question: What is the website portal of KVS?
Ans. The official website of KVS is www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
Question: What are the selection criteria for the KVS TGT PGT exam?
Ans. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written tests, medical test, and personal interview.
Question: What are the age criteria for both TGT PGT Exam candidates?
Ans. The candidate’s maximum age limit for TGT must be 35 years, and the maximum age limit for PGT must be 40 years.