La Reina High School is one of the topmost colleges in the world which is owned by the Catholic church. The school is a girls’ high school established in the year 1964. The school is formed with the objective of intellectual and academic excellence of the students, and to develop the unique talents and passions in each student. La Reina High School has a highly qualified faculty, an innovative curriculum, and high-tech classroom technology. It is a special middle school formed with the aim of training young women. Catholic Congregation of the Sisters of Notre Dame governed by a Board of Trustees has sponsored this school.
It is based in Thousand Oaks and accepts students from all over the Tri-Valley area, Simi Valley, Conejo Valley, Ventura Country, San Fernando Valley, and northern Los Angeles.
La Reina High School Acceptance Rate
La Reina High School contains open admission policy i.e. any student irrespective of race, sex, nationality, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation can take admission in this school. It has an acceptance rate of 100%. This means they accept all the candidates at all times and from all races. LRH has a student-to-faculty ratio of 25.
The school offers different programs as stated below:
- Religious Studies
- Social Science
- Visual and Performing Arts
- World Languages
- Physical Education
La Reina High School Admission Requirements
To get admission, students need to satisfy the admission requirements. They have to obtain the application and enrollment forms via online mode at TADS.com. The fee of application/enrollment is $100. Fee details can be collected by contacting the Admissions Office.
So, if you are looking to apply, these things are what you need:
- Participating students must create a TADS account.
- If you already have a TADS account, you can just specify “La Reina” as the school to which you are applying.
- Families with multiple applicants can register with only one TADS account for all the students.
- You will have the facility to save applications and continue later. They can complete the remaining application till after the submission of $100.
- It is important to understand that LRH considers many factors when accepting applications. These factors just not include only admissions application and supporting materials but also an understanding of each young woman, her interests, her goals, and her desire to be a part of the La Reina High school community.
LRH looks for families that will support and confirm the mission of the school and students who will contribute positively to their community.
Some factors may also include:
- Scholastic achievement for the past three years
- Standardized test scores for the past three years
- Citizenship grades for the past three years
- Personal interview
- Results of the LRH entrance test
- Recommendations from an applicant’s current principal, English teacher, priest or religious leader, Math teacher, and pastor. It must be noted that some schools may choose not to take part in the submission of recommendation forms for their students.
La Reina High School Admission 2023 Tuition Fees (Expected)
The board of trustees of LRH seeks to price tuition properly to provide the possible finest education for its students. This is one of the commendable features that distinguish La Reina High School from other good schools.
As per this academic year, the school has set the tuition fee as:
High School: $19,900 (including a $1,000 non-refundable tuition deposit)
Middle School: $18,000 (including a $1,000 non-refundable tuition deposit)
Students can make their tuition fee payment online at www.TADS.com or they can mail their checks to
TADS (checks payable to TADS)
110 N. 5th Street, 2nd Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Students at LRH School are eligible for so many scholarships to further pursue their higher studies. Check out the section below to get the details of scholarships offered at LRH:
1. The Barkley Math and Science Scholarship
The Barkley Math and Science Scholarship is offered to the student with the highest score in the math section of the entrance exam. This is a $1,000 scholarship and is only eligible to the current 8th graders of LRH promoting to 9th grade.
2. High School Placement Test Scholarship
High School Placement Test Scholarship is applicable for the students of ninth grade who are currently attending a Catholic partner school and accepts an offer of admission to attend La Reina High School. This is a worth $500 scholarship for the students achieving the highest composite score in the entrance placement test. Testing will be held on La Reina’s campus only. Awards of the scholarship will be credited to the tuition account of the new student in June month. They are non-renewable and non- refundable.
3. The Paulson Family Scholarship
This scholarship is available for students with high moral character and illustrated financial needs. It is a worth $1,000 scholarship that renews automatically every year as long as the student maintains a GPA of 3.0. However, it is important to note that all students are not eligible for this scholarship. Accepted students will be notified of their eligibility requirements by the end of April month.
4. The Sisters of Notre Dame Scholarship
This scholarship is only applicable for two ninth-grade applicants who accept offers of admission at LRH. The awarded applicants must take a test on La Reina’s campus. This scholarship is based on the written essay entrance exam. Awards will be credited to the tuition account of the new student in June month. They are non-renewable and non- refundable. All eligible students participating in the entrance placement test at LRH are automatically eligible to avail of this scholarship.
Official Website: https://www.lareina.com/