MCD Recruitment 2023: MCD (Municipal Corporation Delhi) releases recruitment notifications for various vacant posts for community work. If you have passed matriculation then you will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply for the vacant post before the due date. Those who are willing to apply for the MCD Vacancy 2023 should go to the authorized website of the same i.e. www.mcdonline.gov.in. and submit the form with authentic details before the stipulated date and time. Many unemployed candidates who are searching for community worker jobs should apply to submit the recruitment forms before the last date.
Aspirants can check out complete information about MC Delhi Government Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application form, application fees, salary details, selection process and more. All the information are laid down below in the article for the reference of the applicants.
MCD Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Department Name||Municipal Corporation Delhi (MCD)|
|Posts name||Community Worker|
|Number of posts||600+|
|Job’s location||MC Delhi|
MCD Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application MC Delhi Peon Jobs Last date||Update Soon|
Aspirants should have cleared the class 10th examination in order to apply for MC Delhi Govt Jobs for the posts of Community Worker.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
MCD Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Details regarding Application Form are mentioned in the steps below for the reference of the applicants:
- Click on the official notification of MC Delhi Government Recruitment at its official website i.e. www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Check out the Advertisement details on the recruitment/career page and ensure that your profile is satisfying all the requirements.
- Click on the online application form filling link.
- Now start the application form filling with all the required details such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, residential/ mailing address, educational qualification, phone number, details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach the scanned copies of all the mandatory documents like the list of marks address proof, age, experience letter, etc.
- Once you have furnished all the details, you will have to make the payment of the application fee if it is required.
- Finally, submit the application form and take out a print copy of the same for future reference.
The information regarding the MC Delhi Government Recruitment Application fee will be uploaded on the official notification which will be released very soon on the authorized website of MCD.
The salary package offered by MC Delhi Government is Rs. 20,000 per month for the post of Community Worker. More details regarding the salary for other posts will be mentioned in the official notification on the official website of MCD only.
MCD Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates for MC Delhi Government Recruitment Community Workers Posts will be done on the basis of the merit list and interviews conducted by the official authorities of MCD.