SSC CPO 2024: Every year SSC (Staff Selection Commission) commences CPO Central Police Organization in order to make recruitment for the post of sub-inspector in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Check below for more details about how to apply Online, Exam Dates, Exam Patterns, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.
SSC CPO 2024 Highlights
|Name of post||Sub-inspector(male/female), sub-inspector(GD), ASI (Executive)|
|SI Male & Female pay scale||Rs. 35400-112400 per month.|
|Male physical Standard||Height-170cm & chest – 80 to 85 cm|
|Male Candidates Hill Areas||Height-165 cm & chest – 80 to 85 cm|
|Female Physical Standard||Height- 157 cm|
|Female Candidates belonging to hill areas||Height – 155 cm|
SSC CPO 2024 Schedule
|Online registration begins||August 2024|
|Last date of registration||August 2024|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||August 2024|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||August 2024|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||September 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|SSC CPO 2024 Paper-1 conducted on||To be Announced|
|Result announcement for paper-1 exam||To be Announced|
|SSC CPO 2024 PET, PST & Medical Test date||To be Announced|
|Paper-2 Exam||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be Announced|
SSC CPO 2024 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the SSC CPO SI 2024 Application Form online mode. They need to enter full details including personal as well as academic details correctly. Candidates are required to attach a thumb impression, signature, and scanned images, along with the application form. Review at least twice before submitting the application form. Pay the application fee via modes like challan as well as online mode. Submit the application fee via debit card/ credit card of any bank or net banking in online mode. Candidates can also pay the application fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- Candidates who belong to any of the nationalities including Nepalese, Indian, Bhutanese, or Tibetan Refugee (who came over to India prior to 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India can apply for the examination.
- And, those who come under PIO or Person of Indian Origin and migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African Countries to settle permanently in India can also apply.
- Candidates who should have done graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam.
- Male candidates who aspire for the Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must have a valid driving license to apply for the examination.
- 20 years, the minimum age limit
- 25 years, the maximum age limit
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to the OBC category.
SSC CPO 2024 Exam Stages
SSC CPO Stage 1 examination will be a computer-based test and the second stage is an online examination and the mode is English language only. Both the examinations will comprise Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. After clearing stage 1, candidates are required to clear the Physical endurance test or PET test which is also called a medical examination then only they can move further to Stage 2. Exam stages are given below:
Stage-I: Two Exams will be held Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I will be the online mode or Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II will also be a Computer-Based Test
Stage-II: Clearing Stage I examination is mandatory to go ahead with PET
Stage-III PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
Stage IV-Clear Paper-II for selection
- For UR/OBC, the application fee will be Rs. 100
- No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female
Exam Pattern Paper 1:
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- Every section comprises 50 marks with 50 questions each. The candidate is required to solve 200 questions in 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. No interview for the posts of Sub-Inspector, assistant sub-inspector in Delhi police.
|Subject||Total questions||Marks||Exam duration|
|General intelligence and reasoning||50||50||
Exam Pattern Paper-2
- In General Intelligence & Reasoning: Answer at least 5-7 questions based on semantic analogy, symbolic/number analogy, and figural analogy.
- In Classification, candidates need to answer at least 7 to 9 questions based on semantic classification, symbolic/number classification, and figural classification
- Series, answer 3 to 5 questions on number series, figural series, and semantic series
- Coding-Decoding, answer 2 to 3 questions based on coding by analogy, coding by words, coding-decoding by letter shifting, etc.
- 1 to 2 questions will be based on blood relations which include coded blood relations as well as the family tree
- There will be 0 to 2 questions from Ordering & Ranking
- 4 to 5 questions are to be based on the Alphabet or Word Test. These questions come up in the form of jumbled words, sequence, matrix, word formation, etc.
- 1 – 3 questions will be based on distance and direction
- 4 to 5 questions are based on Venn Diagrams which include Venn diagrams, syllogisms, logic, etc.
- Answer 1 to 3 questions on missing Numbers which includes Matrix & Diagrams, Number as well as Alphabet based
- The puzzles portion includes 4 to 6 questions based on the seating arrangement, circular arrangement, linear arrangement, etc.
- Answer 5 to 7 questions on Arithmetic Operations, Cubes & Dices, etc.
- 1 or 2 questions may be asked from the topics like Drawing inferences, & un-folding, Figural patterns- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching, etc.
SSC CPO 2024 Result
The result will be declared online. Candidates can check it by visiting the official website.
3 thoughts on “SSC CPO 2024 Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Vacancies- Apply Online”
I am a employee of CRPF . can I attend cpo exam 2022 and my age is 31(DOB-06/1/1991)
More information .help us all kind.got visa