NEET 2023: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted for medical aspirants for admission into various state and government medical colleges of the country. NEET entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form on the official website of NTA. All the aspirants who are preparing for NEET must check the complete details related to NEET 2023 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates, etc in the full post given below.
NEET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||Last week of January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application fee||1st week of March 2023|
|Issue of admit card||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2023|
- Indian citizens/NRI/OCIs/PIOs/Foreign National can apply.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be between 17 years. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 25 years and for reserved category candidates, it is 30 years.
- The applicants must clear class 12th with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12th are also eligible to apply for NEET 2023.
For 15% All India Quota Seats
The applicants of Indian national/ PIOs/ FNs/ NRIs/ OCIs are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats. The residents of Jammu & Kashmir, who have opted for seats under All India Quota, need to submit a copy of the Self-Declaration (system generated).
NEET 2023 Application form
- The application form can only be filled in online mode from the last week of January 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 1st week of March 2023.
- The Application procedure will include various steps like exam registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment. During the registration process, candidates also need to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, or E-wallet. The application fee will be non-refundable.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates must not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
Note- If a candidate faces any issue while filling the application form, then he/she can visit any of the Common Services Centres for the solution.
NEET 2023 Application fee
|For the General/OBC category||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH category||Rs. 750/-|
- The examination mode will be offline.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi. Exam language will vary according to state.
- Total questions will be 180.
- Total marks will be 720.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||45 + 45||180|
Note- There will be negative marking in the exam. One mark of the deduction is there for each incorrect response.
NEET 2023 Seat Reservation
|For SC candidates||15%|
|For ST candidates||7.5%|
|For OBC (NCL) candidates||27%|
|For PH candidates||5%|
NEET 2023 Result
The examination result will be declared online on the official website of NTA. Candidates can check the result by entering the registration number and the roll number. The students must download a copy of their results for future reference. The result will be considered by various state and government medical colleges of the country.
NEET Result 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of NTA?
Ans. The official website is www.nta.ac.in
Question: Where to register for NEET examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the official website of NTA.
Question: When will the NTA online Registration 2023 start?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the last week of January 2023.
Question: Who shall be conducting NEET 2023?
Ans. NEET 2023 will be conducted by its regulating authority- NTA (National Testing Agency).
Question: When will NEET 2023 admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released in the 3rd week of April 2023.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website – www.nta.ac.in
Question: What is the NEET 2023 application fee?
Ans. NEET 2023 application fee for general category/OBC will be Rs. 1400/- and for SC/ST/PH category the fee is Rs. 750/-
Question: What is the mode of application fee payment?
Ans. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, UPI, E-wallet, and internet banking.