Encouraging news for those looking for the most recent government jobs in Assam. The National Health Mission Assam (NHM Assam) Notification will be published by the Government of Assam for unfilled posts of Consultant, Training, Sr. Consultant, Training Consultant, Addl. Consultant, Programme Executive, District Accounts Manager State Programme Coordinator, Junior Consultant, Assistant, Accounts Officer, PA to Mission Director, State Assistant Nursing Coordinator, Psychiatric Nurse posts in Assam, For all of the government job applicants who are prepared for Assam government employment, this is an excellent time to apply. Check NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Details
According to the most recent information we have received, the National Health Mission Assam Vacancy 2023 will be allowed to recruit 2000 jobs in each district. Applicants who have been waiting for a government job in Assam may take advantage of this chance and apply online. The official site that you can enroll in for NHM Assam 2023 is https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Location of Job||Assam|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Category of Job||Assistant Programmer Jobs|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|Vacancies Total||2000 (Expected)|
|Notification Published||Released Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online Applications Commencement||To be Declared|
|Online Applications Ending Date||To be Declared|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023: Application Process
The application forms for the National Health Mission Assam will be made available on the state’s official site, https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Aspirants are strongly urged to submit their online applications well in advance of the deadline, rather than waiting until the final day to submit their applications. Aspirants should download and thoroughly read the reference manual for the online application in order to ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements as well as other conditions for submitting the online application.
The registration procedure will be divided into two phases: the first part will require applicants to pay a registration fee, whereas the second step will allow them to complete and submit an application online. The candidate is required to print out the registration and have it on hand for reference in the future. The following is a step-by-step breakdown of the application procedure:
Steps to Apply
- The applicants have to go to the official web page, https://nhm.assam.gov.in, and then a new display with several links will appear.
- Obtain the Recruitment Notification pdf and carefully study the job description and requirements.
- If you verify that you meet all of the requirements, you may engage in the recruiting process.
- Select Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. Following that, a new screen would be shown.
- Fill out the application form completely and submit scans of your supporting papers.
- Double-check your completed application form before clicking on the final submit button to upload it.
- The candidate must pay the stipulated amount in accordance with the guidelines, using one of the four online payment methods available. Each way of payment has its own set of guidelines, which must be fulfilled.
- The PDF NHM Assam registration form 2023 will be created when the fee has been paid and comprises the information that the applicant has entered. It is necessary to save the ID number from the PDF registration form for future usage.
Nationality and Domicile: It is necessary for the applicant to be an Indian citizen with a residence in the state of Assam.
- MBBS with a postgraduate degree or diploma in a related subject from a recognized university or institution, as well as a minimum of five years of experience
- CA. /I.C.W.A. with at least 5 years of post-qualification expertise in financial management in a reputable company.
- Age Restriction: The maximum age is 62 years.
- B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Program completed from an Indian Nursing Council-approved nursing academic institution and enrolled with the “Assam Nurses’ Midwifery’ and Health Workers’ Association.
- Age Restriction: The maximum age is 44 years.
- In Assam, a Certification in Laboratory Technician by one of the Medical institutions is required or the Regional Institution of Paramedical and Nursing Studies in Mizoram is required. Individuals with prior work experience would be given preferential treatment over others.
- Age Restriction: The maximum age is 44 years.
Application Fee and Payment
|SC / OBC/ST /MOBC||Rs 150/-|
E-Challan payments, as well as payment via a payment gateway (debit card, credit card, or net banking), are both acceptable methods of payment.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023: Preparation Tips
As tests get closer, it is imperative that you commence your test preparation for all subjects as soon as possible. It is necessary to keep in mind that in order to get high academic results, you must devote sufficient time to researching, revising, and exercising your subject matter expertise. Start preparing for your annual exams as soon as possible by using one of the many good tactics available to you.
- For starters, you may choose to watch video lectures and go over the topics that you find difficult.
- There are a variety of online classes available that are student-centered and focused on increasing understanding rather than rote memorization of information.
- Video lectures on instructional WebPages or on YouTube may be seen in a matter of seconds with just a few clicks of the mouse. While you are waiting for the NHM Recruitment, you should focus on gathering knowledge that will help you pass your tests with flying colors in the future.
- By answering previous test questions and explaining any themes that are confusing, you may also prepare for your exams by answering previous paper questions. In order to strengthen their knowledge and get a more thorough understanding, some professors encourage students to practice preceding papers.