The online application form for NMMS Kerala 2023 will soon be made available on the official website. National Means cum Merit Scholarship scheme in Kerala is organized every year for the students of class 8th. A separate entrance examination is conducted for the candidates who wish to avail this scholarship. The scheme is designed for academically bright students who want to pursue higher studies but are unable to do the same due to lack of economy.
The official authorities of the scholarship scheme will provide a scholarship to the eligible 100000 students whose family annual income is not more than Rs. 150000 per annum. Consequently, those applicants who want to avail of this scholarship should apply for the entrance exam conducted by the officials of NMMS Kerala and the application form will be made available on its official website. Get more comprehensive details regarding NMMS Kerala 2023 from the complete post below.
NMMS Kerala 2023 Important Schedule
|Availability of online application form||December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application forms||January 2023|
|Admit cards availability||January 2023|
|Entrance exam date||January 2023|
Check the necessary information related to Eligibility Criteria as stated below:
Academic Requirements: An applicant should be studying in class 8th form a known government/ government-aided local body schools are eligible to apply for the exam.
Qualifying Marks: Students from the reserved category should have secured more than 50% marks in class 7th and general category students must have obtained 55% marks in class 7th in order to be eligible.
Annual Family Income: The annual family income of the appearing student should be less than Rs 150000 per annum.
NMMS Kerala 2023 Application Form
To complete the registration process, students need to follow the steps to apply for the application form:
- Open the official website of NMMS Kerala i.e. www.scert.kerala.gov.in.
- Read all the notifications and guidelines carefully in the application form.
- Begin the application process by providing their personal, educational, and other details correctly.
- Those applicants whose parent’s annual income is less than or equal to Rs. 1.5 lakhs annually, they need to submit income certificates.
- Only the student of class 8th will be eligible to avail of this scheme and must have acquired 55% marks in the 8th class.
- Candidates should correct their mistakes immediately in the application form as no correction facility will be provided further.
- After this, students will have to confirm the payment using the available payment options.
- Candidates can keep a printout of the application form for future reference after the payment of the application fee.
The entire paper pattern for is given below for the applicants:
- The applicants have to appear for the two stages of the entrance exam i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- All the students need to solve the whole question paper within 90 minutes only.
- The official authorities will organize the NMMS Kerala exam via pen and paper-based tests (offline mode).
- Students are required to solve 90 questions carrying 90 marks in the exam.
- The question paper of NMMS Kerala comprises all objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions in the exam.
- Each correct answer will get one mark in the NMMS Kerala paper.
The section-wise distribution of questions and marks:
|Papers||Test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
NMMS Kerala 2023 Answer Key
The official authorities of NMMS Kerala will make the result accessible by the end of January 2023 only. So meanwhile, appeared students can collect the official answer key of the Exam online. The answer key of the question paper has been released and can be found on the official web portal of NMMS Kerala. With the help of the answer key, the students can predict their marks referring to the government’s cutoff marks.
NMMS Kerala 2023 Results
The officials of the scholarship will declare the result of the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship in Kerala. The exam took place for the students of class 8th and results for the same will be uploaded on the authorized web page of the scholarship.