Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is the competent authority that organizes NRTS (National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination) every year. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha invites online application forms for National Rural Talent Search (NRTS) Examination for the upcoming session at their authorized web portal. Bypassing this NRTS Examination, qualified and backward candidates will get scholarships in the form of financial assistance. All eligible students must utilize this scholarship scheme. Those students who are studying in class 9th can apply for the Odisha NRTS Exam 2023 in the state of Odisha through the Head Master/ Principal of their School.
Odisha NRTS Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination (NRTS) 2023|
|Conducting body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Article category||Odisha NRTS Exam|
|Date of exam||December 2023|
Odisha NRTS Exam 2023 Schedule
|Online application form starting date||1st week of October 2023|
|Last date of form submission||4th week of October 2023|
|Admit card issue date||4th week of November 2023|
|NRTS Exam date||1st week of December 2023|
- Students currently studying in the 9th class are eligible to fill online applications for the NRTS Exam.
- Students belonging to SC/ ST category should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the 8th class annual examination.
- General and OBC category students must have secured at least 60% marks in the 8th class annual examination.
Odisha NRTS Exam 2023 Application Process
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha @wwwbseodisha.ac.in
- On the homepage of the website, search for the Exam Notification.
- Candidates have to download the official notification and read it properly.
- Provide all the required details as mentioned in the certificates without any errors.
- Upload the photo, signature, required certifications/ documents of the candidate in the NRTS Exam Form.
- And pay the application fee as required in the application form. It can be made from the online mode.
- Submit the form and take a printout of Odisha NRTS Application Form 2023 for further purposes.
The application fee per student is Rs. 60/-.
Odisha NRTS Exam 2023 Result
The result for NRTS Exam will be declared on the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) by its official authorities at the authorized website www.bseodisha.ac.in. Students can check their results online and download them from the official website of BSE Odisha Only. The officials of BSE Odisha will decide the Cut off Marks based on the category of the students i.e. (OBC, ST/ST). The authority will also publish the Odisha NRTS Cut off Marks along with the NRTS Result at the same time.
Here is how you can access the NRTS Exam result online:
- First of all, open the official website of BSE Odisha and find the link namely “Odisha NRTS Result 2023” on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link and check your NRTS result by providing your roll no or name.
- Do not forget to take a screenshot or hard copy of your result for future reference.
NRTS Exam 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidate will solely be done on the basis of:
- Entrance Exam
- Merit List