Odisha Board of Secondary Education is the competent authority that conducts Odisha SET (Odisha State Eligibility Test) every year. Odisha SET is a state-level entrance examination conducted for the recruitment of Lecturers in the colleges of various states such as Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Gujarat. The Application forms release date for Odisha SET has not been published yet. Apart from this, aspirants are advised to check the eligibility norms set by the Conducting Authority in order to apply for Odisha SET 2023. Candidates must apply for Odisha SET 2023 before the due date. Check its important dates, eligibility, application form, and all the other information below in the full post:
Odisha SET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Odisha SET (Odisha State Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Board of Secondary Education|
|Purpose of Entrance Exam Conduction||To recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Professor/ Lecturers in various states.|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Level of Exam||State level|
Odisha SET 2023 Important dates
|Official notification release||To be notified|
|Online registration begins from||To be notified|
|Online registration closes on||To be notified|
|Submission of forms with late fee||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application with challan||To be notified|
|Admit card releases on||To be notified|
|Entrance exam date||To be notified|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
|Counseling||To be notified|
Odisha SET 2023 Application Form
Odisha Board of Secondary Education will soon release the application form for Odisha SET online. The form will be available on the official website of the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. In order to know the application process for the same, see the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the board- www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- Candidates just need to carry a scanned passport-size photo in the specified format.
- Candidates have to register themselves by submitting personal, educational, contact/ communicational and examination details in the application form.
- They should also provide their working email ID and password and need to pay the application fee with bank charges that have to be deposited to authority accounts.
- Candidates can pay the charges through the Odisha SET website or in any of the nearest bank branches.
- Applicants are instructed to download the application form; admission card and attendance slip by using login credentials.
- Along with the application form, candidates are required to attach their High school mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, category certificate, proof of qualifying examination certificate, UG degree, PG degree, any computer course certificate, etc.
Candidates will be able to complete the payment of application fees through online modes such as SBI E- challan, e-wallet payment/ cash payment at SBI, debit card, credit card, internet banking.
Odisha SET 2023 Result
Odisha Board of Secondary Education will announce the the result within one month of the commencement of exams. The same authority will notify those candidates who qualify for the entrance test through their official web portal and on the candidate’s email id/ registered phone number. Qualified candidates will be able to view the result which will be published on the official web portal of the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. After the release of the merit list, qualified candidates will have to present for counseling within the given time by the officials.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will Odisha SET online registrations to begin?
Ans. The dates will be soon uploaded on the official website of the conducting board.
Question: What is the mode of SET Application fee submission?
Ans. Candidates have to pay the Application fee through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking, SBI E- challan, e-wallet payment/ cash payment at SBI.