Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery admission process is organized by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. The application form for Rajasthan ANM 2023 will be released in the month of July 2023. Eligible candidates will have to acquire the application form available on the official website of the conducting body. Only female candidates are eligible to apply. They will be enrolled in government and private institutes of Rajasthan state. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur will release the notification soon. Those candidates who successfully meet each and every eligibility requirement will be able to get admission in the Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife course in different colleges of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan ANM 2023|
|Full form||Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Organizing department||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Important Schedule
|The online application process begins from||July 2023|
|Last date to apply||August 2023|
|Merit list publish on||To be notified|
|Counseling commencement||To be notified|
All the particulars of ANM eligibility requirements are mentioned below:
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must not be less than 17 years at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification: The participants must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board of education having mandatory subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, and English in 12th level.
Qualifying Marks: Furthermore, In order to get admission to the institution, general category applicants are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exams. And applicants belonging to reserved categories should score more than 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan ANM Application Form
- The online application form has been released on the official website of ANM i.e. www.rncjaipur.org.
- Submission of application forms must be done before the last date.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is going to be responsible for managing the application process for ANM.
- Applicants are guided to follow the information brochure and then submit the duly filled application form before the due date to avoid its rejection.
- The official authority won’t consider application forms that are received after the due date of Rajasthan ANM.
- Multiple forms should not be submitted in order to avoid the cancelation of admission.
- For admission within the ANM courses, applicants will have to confirm each and every eligibility criteria as laid by the respective university before filing the application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form correctly with all necessary particulars.
- After filling in all the details, particulars are required to upload scanned images of passport size photos and signatures and various other required documents as per the specifications.
- Consequently, after the application form is duly filled, applicants should revise the form once again, and then get some copies of the duly filled application form till further use.
- Contenders also got to pay the application fee and submit the same before the last allotted date.
The application fee payment methods are online i.e. debit card, net banking, credit card, or offline via speed post.
Candidates must know that the application fee once paid won’t be returned/ transferred back to the account.
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 20/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Nil|
Rajasthan ANM Counselling Process
All the applicants who took part in the ANM Admission process can refer to the official website of the admission conducting body to collect information about the ANM counseling schedule. For the counseling round, candidates are told to produce all their relevant documents with them for the verification process. The counseling process and seat allotment will be done on the grounds of a merit list. Those candidates who are ranked higher in the merit list will be eligible to secure admission within the universities that offer ANM courses in Rajasthan state.
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||21%|
|Scheduled classes (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Widows and divorcees||2%|
|Widows of military, paramilitary, and deceased police||3%|