The official notification regarding Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 can be released anytime soon. It is a golden chance for the people who are interested to apply to this department. It is a wonderful career to build for all those who are waiting for state jobs in Rajasthan. Aspirants can visit the official web page of the Rajasthan Home Guard to apply for the recruitment exam. Any candidate who is aged between 18 to 35 years can appear for the Home Guard Recruitment Exam. To check all other criteria and further guidelines regarding Home Guard Recruitment 2023 check out this complete article below.
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization
|Home Guard recruitment
|Type of Job
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of the online application process
|Deadline for the online application form
|Physical Standard Test
|Physical Efficiency Test
Academic Qualification: A candidate who has passed the class 10th examination from a recognized school/ board can apply for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023.
Age limit: The age of the candidate must be 18 to 35 years. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Rajasthan Home Guard Application Process
- To begin the application process, candidates need to open the official website of Rajasthan Home Guard i.e. www.home.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the official notification related to Home Guard Recruitment 2023.
- Now click on the application form link.
- In the application form, provide your basic details like name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Upload all your essential documents and recent photos in the form.
- Submit the form after checking all the details carefully.
- Save it and keep it secure till further recruitment procedures.
Applicants also get to complete one last important step i.e. application fee payment. General and Backward categories need to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 200/- whereas, SC/ ST/ MBC/ EWS categories should pay the application fee of Rs. 175/-
|81 cms and 86 cms
Rajasthan Home Guard Selection Process
The selection procedure of Home Guard Recruitment consists of 4 stages i.e. Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification.
Those candidates, who clear all the four stages, will be appointed for the post of Home Guard in Rajasthan state. Therefore all the aspirants should prepare well for the written exam, be medically and physically fit and keep all their documents safe and secure for the verification process.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card scanned copies
- Xth Class Certificate with the mentioned date of birth.
- VIII Class marks sheet.
- Domicile Certificate issued by authorized Govt official.
- Caste Certificate issued by authorized Government official.
- Scanned copy of Date of Birth certificate