Rajasthan Polytechnic is a state-level admission procedure that is regulated every year by DTE, Rajasthan- Directorate of Technical Education. Candidates who are interested to opt for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering programs can apply for admission. Through Rajasthan Polytechnic admission, candidates will get admitted into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Rajasthan State. Therefore, candidates need to meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply online. Through this post, candidates can gather all the mandatory information related to Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023 for example important dates, eligibility criteria, results, counseling 2023, etc.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins
|2nd week of June 2023
|Last date to apply online
|3rd week of July 2023
|Provisional merit list release date
|3rd week of July 2023
|Declaration of final merit list
|4th week of July 2023
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of Rajasthan.
- There is no age limit.
- Applicants must have PCM in the qualifying exam.
For Diploma Engineering Course– Candidate must have cleared class 10th with Science and Mathematics from any recognized board and He/she must secure 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course– Candidates are required to qualify Intermediate Science (vocational/technical)/diploma engineering/12th PCM from CBSE Delhi or it’s equivalent/10+2 year ITI.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023 Application form
- Candidates can only fill the application form online mode. Application forms will be available from 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 3rd week of July 2023.
- The Applicants will have to complete various steps like registration, option filling, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- For the registration process, candidates will have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Therefore, Applicants must upload the necessary documents as per the prescription.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee online mode. The mode of payment includes debit card, credit card or internet banking, or e-Mitra. The application fee will not be refunded once it is paid.
- Candidates are advised to review the application form before submitting it.
- Lastly, Applicants should take out the print of the application form and keep it safe with them for future use.
- 10th/ 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Email ID
- Valid phone number
- Fee receipt
- Id proof (if required)
|For all categories
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit list 2023
The directorate of technical education, Rajasthan will release the merit list of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 online on the official website i.e. www.dte.rajasthan.gov.in. .The merit list of Rajasthan Polytechnic is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The merit list includes the application number and rank of the candidates. The authorities will first release the provisional merit list and candidates will be provided a chance to submit their complaints against the merit list. The final merit list will be released by considering the challenges raised by the candidates. DTE, Rajasthan will publish the final merit list on its official website.
Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to get all their original documents verified at the nodal centers set up by the Directorate of Technical Education. Only those candidates who get all their documents verified successfully will then proceed to report to the allotted institute. Once all the formalities such as fee payment, document submission, etc. ae completed, the candidate’s admission will be final. Candidates who fail to complete the admission formalities within the prescribed date and time will forfeit their seats and lose their admission. If candidates are unsatisfied with the seats allotted to them, then they will also be able for upward movement at any nearby nodal center. However, if they fail to do so and also not getting the allotted seat, then their candidature will be cancelled immediately.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where can candidates register for Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website.
Question: When will the Rajasthan Polytechnic Registration start?
Ans. The online registration will begin from the 2nd week of June 2023.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of Rajasthan Polytechnic?
Ans. It will be conducted by DTE, Rajasthan- Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
Question: What is the Application fee?
Ans. The application fee is INR 300/- for all the categories.
Question: In which mode, the application fee can be paid?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking, or e-Mitra.
Question: What will be the selection criteria?
Ans. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.