Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023: The Department of Elementary Education and Government of Rajasthan is the authority that will release the official notification for the Rajasthan D.El.Ed. or Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application Form. Candidates can visit the official online portal which is predeled.com or panjiyakpredeled.in. The D.El.Ed. or BTSC Exam will be organized for the candidates who wish to get admission in the Pre D.El.Ed. Diploma Course offered in the colleges and institutes of Rajasthan state. The applicants will need to fill in the complete information in the application form and avoid any blunder in the same.
For admission to Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. course, the Rajasthan Elementary Education Department, Bikaner will conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates for the post. However, before applying we suggest the candidates to get all the important information regarding Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 such as Admission Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Fee, Examination Pattern, Results, Counseling, Cut off Release and more from this post below.
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Highlights
|Name of the conducting authority||Department of Elementary Education and Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the examination||Diploma in Elementary School Education|
|Also known as||Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Exam 2023|
|Disciplines concerned||General & Sanskrit|
|Total no. of posts||Announced Soon|
|Mode of the application form||Online|
|Status of the application form||Active|
|Application form fees||One exam- 450/-
For both 500/-
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Important Dates
|Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. notification||August 2023|
|Online registration||August 2023|
|Last date to apply||August 2023|
|Fees Submission last date||Announced soon|
|Admit card||Announced soon|
|Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Exam||Announced soon|
|Merit list release||Announced soon|
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 must satisfy all the eligibility criteria in order to secure admission in their desired university or college. Moreover, it is very essential for the candidates to look after all the guidelines in the points listed below:
- Aspirants who have passed 12th standard from a recognized school board in order to be eligible.
- It is required for the candidates to have secured at least 50% grades in their 12th class.
- Candidates who have recently qualified 12th Standard in the year 2023 will also be eligible for admission in the D.El.Ed. Course. But they need to satisfy all the mentioned requirements .
- The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Exam is 18 Years and 25 Years respectively.
- There will be relaxation of age limit for some categories such as:
- OBC Category Applicants: 3 Years
- Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Caste BSTC Candidates : 5 Years
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Application Form
Begin the process for application by applying for Rajasthan BSTC 2023 exam. The application process will entirely be online based. The steps to apply includes:
- Open the authorized web page of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. i.e. www.predeled.com
- Now, download the application form from there and fill in all the details in the required fields.
- Enter your personal details, contact info and educational details. Ensure that all fields are accurately filled.
- After providing each and every info, upload your academic documents and certificates.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature of the candidate who will appear for the exam.
- Submit the mandatory application fee.
- Read all the guidelines before hitting the final submit button.
- Once you find all the information correct, then submit the application form and get a print of the duly filled application form.
The application process will only be confirmed once you pay the application fee. You can make a payment of the application fee using Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Mitra, etc.
- General category applicants should pay Rs. 400/- as application fee
- BSTC Sanskrit applicants must make the payment of Rs. 400/-
- Both BSTC Sanskrit and BSTC General will pay Rs. 450/-
- Examination Mode: Offline pen and paper based mode
- Time duration: 180 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective queries)
- Number of Questions: 200 questions- D.El.Ed. General (200 questions), D. El. Ed. Sanskrit/ Hindi (60 questions)
- Total Marks: 600 marks (D.El.Ed. General) and 180 marks (D. El. Ed. Hindi/ Sanskrit)
- Mental Ability Section will involve 50 questions for 150 marks.
- General Awareness of Rajasthan includes 50 questions for 150 marks.
- Teaching Aptitude section consists of 50 questions for 150 marks.
- Language Ability: English will have 20 questions for 60 marks.
- Language Ability: Hindi or Sanskrit will have 30 questions for 90 marks.
Rajasthan D.El.Ed. 2023 exam outcome will be available a few months after the candidates appear for exam. Aspirants will be able to obtain the results only through online mode by providing admit card/ roll number of the candidate. The result possess details such as candidate name, father name, marks, hall ticket number, rank and other details, Post the declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal of the authorities of Rajasthan D.El.Ed.
Counseling session for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. 2023 Exam will start shortly after the result declaration. Additional information about the counseling procedure will be available from the official website of the exam authority. Counseling is a main part in the seat allotment process and the rest of the admission process will be completed further. Furthermore, candidates should report for the counseling on the allotted date and time.