Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2023: The counseling process of Rajasthan PTET will start soon after the declaration of the results. Only those candidates who will qualify for the entrance examination will be called for the counselling process. The counseling process will be conducted through online mode. The process includes registration, payment of the admission fee, choice filling, and reporting to the allotted college. After the announcement of the results, a merit list will be prepared. During the counseling process, the applicants will have to present certain documents for verification. The other details related to the Rajasthan PTET Counseling can be found by the candidates in the article below.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2023 Dates
|Application begin||March 2023|
|Application ends||March 2023|
|Admit card||June 2023|
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan PTET is given below-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed the class 12th Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have secured 50% in their UG from a recognized University/institution.
- 5% of relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Visit the official website of PTET – www.ptet.in.
- A form will appear, fill in all the asked details and click on submit.
- Now, upload the scanned signature and passport size photograph.
- After filling the form, candidates need to pay Rs.500/- (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.) as their application fee.
- Now take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Latest Scanned passport size photo
- 10th and 12th scanned certificates
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card
Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2023 Process
PTET Counseling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the PTET Entrance test to choose their seats and their admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. Also, they are required to select the college as per their preferences.
A few steps need to be followed by the candidates for the counseling process:
- Candidates are required to fill the Counseling registration form by accessing the official website by selecting the course applied for.
- They need to deposit the admission fee in the bank for getting the challan.
- To fill the registration form, the applicants will have to give their basic details such as name, mother’s name, roll number, DOB, counseling id.
- Applicants need to give their preferences for the colleges in which they want to take the admission.
- Lastly, they must report to the allotted college with original documents for the verification process.
Documents Required for Rajasthan PTET Counselling
The counseling process is held to offer admission to all those candidates who will qualify for their entrance exam and have their names in Rajasthan PTET Result. The applicants will have to report to the counseling venue within the allotted time along with their necessary documents that are listed below:
- Mark sheet of Rajasthan PTET
- Recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Counseling letter
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Valid id proof
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
Rajasthan PTET 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web page of Rajasthan PTET?
Ans. The official web page of Rajasthan PTET is www.ptet.in.
Question: What is the application fee for Rajasthan PTET?
Ans. Candidates will have to pay INR 500/- as their application fee.
Question: When will Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2023 be conducted?
Ans. The counseling process of Rajasthan PTET 2023 will be conducted in the month of July 2023.