All the Regular and Private Students who are looking for the Awadh University or RMLAU Exam form 2023 should read the complete data mentioned on this page. In this page, you will get full information about RMLAU Under Graduate PG Part 1, 2, 3 Examination form 2023 commencement date, last date, exam fess and complete procedure to fill up the form. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University (RMLAU), Faizabad is going to issue BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, M.Com, BBA, B.Ed., 1st, 2nd, Year Exam form. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination can apply online by filling up the examination form on the official website of RMLAU i.e. www.rmlau.ac.in or rmlauexams.co.in.
RMLAU Exam Form 2023
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University (RMLAU) is based in Faizabad, which offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses like BA, BCA, BBA, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.B.A., M.C.A., Etc. to the students who satisfy the eligibility requirements to get enrolled to the university. A large number of students are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses at this University. They are now waiting for the University to release the exam form for the 2021-22 session.
The official exam conducting authority of RMLAU is also preparing to conduct the final annual and semester exams for the students who are pursuing UG/ PG courses from the university. The exam forms for UG PG 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester will be issued very shortly for the private, regular and ex-students presently enrolled in RMLAU.
RMLAU Exam Form 2023 Overview
|Name of University||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad (RMLAU)|
|Name of Exam||UG/ PG Main/ Back Exam 2023|
|Courses||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc, BCom, LLB, B.Ed, M.Sc., MA, M.Com|
|Type of Exam||Annual/Semester|
|Examination Year||1st, 2nd, 3rd/Final Year|
|Article Category||Exam Form|
|Start Date Exam form||Last week of January 2023|
|Last Date of Exam Form||Third week of February 2023|
|Mode of submit Exam form||Online|
|Official website||www.rmlau.ac.in or rmlauexams.co.in|
BA BSc BCom MA 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Private Forms
A large number of Students have enrolled in the bachelors and masters programs in RMLAU Faizabad University. Students are waiting eagerly for Avadh University Exam Form 2023 since a very long time. All the students are informed that the officials of RMLAU will most probably announce the Exam form in the month of January.
The students need to pay the necessary examination fee to complete the registration process. It is mandatory for all the students to pay the examination fee after filling the exam form. They can make the fee payment through any online mode of transaction. The amount of examination fee will depend on the programs opted by the students.
RMLAU Admit Card 2023
The students can collect the exam forms from the official website of the University i.e. www.rmlau.ac.in. They will be able to submit the exam forms for both annual as well as semester exams. The ex-students are also allowed to submit the forms for any backlog exam. After filling the exam form, the students will have to pay a certain amount of examination fee. They are suggested to visit the official website regularly for the recent updates regarding the exam forms for RMLAU 2023.
Apply Main/Back Exam Form
The aspirants can fill out the exam form for their final exams by following the guidelines given below:
- Initially, the students have to visit the official website of RMLAU.
- On the homepage of RMLAU, click on the ‘Student’s Section’.
- Under this section, you will find the link to fill the examination form 2023.
- Click on the respective link, the exam form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the required particulars and upload/ attach all the required scanned documents in the given prescriptions.
- After providing all the particulars and uploading all the documents, recheck your exam form and then hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the form, pay the mandatory examination fee.
- Post this, take a few prints of the fee receipt and the exam form and submit the same to your respective colleges/ universities before the due date to fill the exam form get over. The University will not accept any exam form after the last date and hence, the students will not be allowed to sit in the examination.