RSOS 12th Result 2023: The Rajasthan State Board of Open School Education also known as RSOS is the education board in Rajasthan that led the Senior Secondary annual Pre final Examinations usually in the month of March to April. The examination is held at various centers of Rajasthan state. The RSOS Jaipur Board Class 12th annual examination usually starts with Computer Science and ends with Psychology. For the schedule for the academic year 2023, kindly visit the main website of the board.
Students who appear for Rajasthan State Open Board Class XII final Examination 2023 are advised to wait for the official notification released by the board. Rajasthan open board 12th result 2023 will hold information such as name of the subject, total marks obtained by the candidate, marks scored in each subject, percentage, division, and other vital details. Students who fail to achieve passing marks in their first attempt are eligible to reappear for the exam for 9 times in the duration of 5 years.
About Rajasthan State Board of Open School Education (RSOS)
The Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) was formed by the governing board of education in 2005. The board’s main headquarter is based in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The RSOS Board was established in order to provide proper education facilities to the poor students who are financially unstable and cannot afford the educational expenses. Every year, the Rajasthan State Open School Board organizes and manages open school examinations for secondary as well as higher secondary levels in Rajasthan state.
RSOS 12th Result 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan State Board of Open School (RSOS)|
|Name of the course||12th class/ Intermediate|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
RSOS 12th Result 2023 Important Dates
|RSOS Class 12th exams date||Mar-Apr 2023|
|RSOS Class 12th result||May 2023|
RSOS 12th Result 2023 Name Wise
Students who are going to appear in the Rajasthan Board Open School Summer session exams will have to wait for the official announcement regarding the exam and result schedule. Students can acquire higher secondary open board results from the authorized website as well as from the respective school’s notice board. RSOS Open Board Examinations are conducted twice a year, however, students who couldn’t manage to pass the written exams in the first attempt are allowed to re-appear in RSOS Open Board Exams. However, there will be a limited number of attempts to take up the Rajasthan Open Board exams.
Steps to Check the Result 2023 Online
- Students will be able to get their Result online, below are a few steps required to check the same:
- Go to the main website of Rajasthan Open School Board i.e. rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Under the ‘Important News’ section on the website’s homepage, search for the ‘Results’ option.
- Now, search the 12th Result link & tap on the same.
- After this, you will be redirected to Rajasthan Open School Board 10+2 result page. Now enter the particulars for instance enrollment number, date of birth & hit the submit button.
- The next window will appear where students can view the result, take multiple printouts of the result for future purposes.
Details Provided in Intermediate Result
Below are some details which can be found on the RSOS class 12th result 2023:
- Name of the student
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Exam session
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Practical marks
- Sessional marks
- Theory marks
- Total marks obtained
- Status of Result- Pass/ Fail
Retotaling of Marks
If students are not happy with their intermediate result then they can apply for re-totaling/ re-calculation of their marks/ scores. Below are some important particulars that students need to complete the re-totaling process of RSOS result class 12th 2023:
- Students will be able to acquire the application form for re-totaling on the official website of Rajasthan State Open School.
- Students are required to apply for re-totaling within 15 days of the announcement of the RSOS Class 12 result 2023.
- They then have to send the application to the Director, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur.
- Apart from this, for re-totaling students are also required to make the payment of Rs. 200/- per subject. They need to make the payment of the amount in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
- The re-totaling of RSOS intermediate result 2023 will be announced in PDF format on the official website of Rajasthan State Board of Open School.