The application form for RTE Tamil Nadu will be released by the Directorate of government examinations, Tamil Nadu. The students between the age of 6 to 14 years will be provided opportunities through RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023-24. Candidates who are equal to and below the age of 14 years will be provided free and compulsory education. Candidates can apply online through the authorized website of RTE Tamil Nadu. Check out the full article to get the full info related to Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023 Details
|Name of the department||Right to Education|
|Admission related to||School Admission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023 Dates
|Online application starts from||April 2023|
|Last date to apply||May 2023|
The main objective of Right To Education, Tamil Nadu Admission is to provide free and compulsory education to all the children of the state of Tamil Nadu. Through this scheme students belonging to disadvantaged groups and economically weaker sections will be able to get free education till they achieved the age of 14 years. RTE Tamil Nadu admission scheme is beneficial in increasing the literacy rate of the state of Tamil Nadu. Besides all of this, the employment will also be generated with the correct execution of this scheme as more students will be able to avail the education in the state. Ward of sanitary workers, disabled children and HIV-infected will get the first preference through this scheme which will further improve their quality of living.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023 Application form
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.rte.tnschools.gov.in. to fill out the online application form for RTE Admission 2023-24.
- After that open the link for Admission.
- Once the link is opened, all the candidates are required to fill in the complete details in the RTE Tamil Nadu Application form. All the details must be filled in completely and correctly in the form.
- After that upload all the important documents that are asked in the application form in a prescribed format.
- Then, pay the application fee as mentioned in the form.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further needs.
- Aadhar Card / Ration Card of guardian /parents
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Those candidates whose age will be between 6 years to 14 years will be eligible to apply online.
- Candidates must have a domicile of Tamil Nadu.
- Family income should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh.
- The student should belong to the reserved category – SC/STOBC/EWS
RTE Tamil Nadu 2023-24 Important Links
|RTE School List||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Required Documents Details||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
RTE Tamil Nadu Application Status
Candidates must follow the steps to check the application status:
- Firstly, visit the official website of RTE Tamil Nadu.
- Now, search for the “Student Registration” Link & Click on the “Check Status” option.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Lastly, click on the submit button to check the application status.
RTE Tamil Nadu Selection list
The selection list of the RTE Tamil Nadu will be prepared on the basis of a lottery system. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the official website.
|TRUST 2023- Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of RTE Tamil Nadu?
Ans. The official website of RTE Tamil Nadu is www.rte.tnschools.gov.in.
Question: What is the mode of application?
Ans. The application mode will be online.
Question: When will the online application process of RTE Tamil Nadu begin?
Ans. In the month of April 2023.
Question: What are the age criteria required for RTE Tamil Nadu?
Ans. The age of the applicant must be between 6 years to 14 years.
Question: How many seats are reserved for poor sections of society?
Ans. 25% of seats are reserved for the economically weaker sections.