RTMNU Admission 2023: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University was established in the year 1923. It is one of the very prestigious and oldest universities in Maharashtra, India. It has 842 colleges affiliated with it. University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts its entrance test for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate level programs. The candidates who are interested in getting admission to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University can apply online. Meanwhile, the application forms are scheduled to be released in July 2023. Therefore for detailed information regarding RTMNU 2023, go through the full article below.
RTMNU Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||RTMNU|
|Conducting body||UGC- University Grants Commission|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Courses offered||All UG/PG courses|
RTMNU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||July 2023|
|Last date of registration||July 2023|
|Waiting list & Merit list display||August 2023|
|Finalization from the merit list||August 2023|
|Finalization from the waiting list||August 2023|
|Counseling 2023||Last week of August 2023|
Under Graduate Courses:
- B. Sc.
- B. Ed.
- P. Ed
- B. Sc. (IT)
- B. Com
- B. Sc. (Hotel Management)
- B. Tech
Post Graduate Courses:
- M. Tech
- M. Sc.
- M. Ed.
- M. Sc. (IT)
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctoral Courses –PhD
- Diploma and Certificate courses
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 21 years.
- Candidate must have clear class 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
BBA: Candidates who have passed class 12th exams with 45% – 50% from any recognized board.
B.Sc: Candidates need to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with at least 50% marks.
Diploma in Business Management:
- Applicants must hold a graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized university. While there is a 5% relaxation in marks for the reserved category.
- Apart from this, candidates are required to qualify for CMAT/CET/MAH CET/MAT, etc.
MCA: The candidates must have a mathematics subject in their graduation or in 12th. Also, candidates must hold a BCA degree or B.Sc. in computer science for admission to MCA.
M.D: It is mandatory to qualify or clear NEET PG. They must hold an MBBS degree with 50% marks.
RTMNU Admission 2023 Application Form
- To apply online for admission, the candidates are required to log in to the official website of RTMNU.
- Secondly, applicants have to enter all their personal details, academic qualification, and communication details.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photographs and signatures in JPG format.
- The candidates are instructed to revise all the necessary details before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application form the applicants are advised to take the printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Then, the candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete the process application process. The applicants can pay the fee online through the available payment gateway.
- Meanwhile, the printout of the application form has to be submitted at the university. If not done so, the application will be unconfirmed.
- You need to mail the DD at the below-mentioned address:
Exam Section Building, L.I.T. Campus,
Amravati Road, Nagpur
|General candidates||INR 300/-|
|Reserved category candidates||INR 200/-|
RTMNU Admission 2023 Reservation
RTMNU Admission Procedure
- Candidates have to apply for admission through the official web portal of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- Though, the candidate’s admission will be based on the marks in the entrance examination of the previous qualifying exam. However, the merit list will be formulated by the authority of the university.
- Selected candidates will have to submit their documents for verification at the admission department and seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the availability of seats and document verification.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the online registration date of RTMNU Admission 2023?
Ans. In the month of July 2023.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for the B.Tech course in RTMNU?
Ans. The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
Question: When will the final merit list of RTMNU be released?
Ans. The final merit list will be published in the month of August 2023.