Sarguja University Admission 2023: Sarguja University located in Ambikapur; Chhattisgarh is a state university that was established in 2008. Sarguja University offers various courses such as MA, M.Sc, LLM, and a diploma in pharmacy. The university has 7 departments, 1 constituent college, and 75 affiliated colleges. In, this university admission to post-graduate courses is done on the basis of the candidate’s graduation marks. Check out the full article to gather complete information about Sarguja University.
Sarguja University Admission 2023 Details
|Accredited by||UGC, NAAC, AICTE, BCI, PCI|
|Education modes||Full- Time|
|Courses offered||MA, M.Sc, LLM, Diploma courses|
|Registration begins on||from the 2nd week of June|
Sarguja University Admission 2023
- Candidate Needs to Pass Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the main subjects.
- Admission will be provided on a merit-based.
- Candidates are required to complete B.Sc. Forestry, Agriculture, B.Sc. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agriculture or Microbiology degree with a minimum of second class.
- Admission will be provided on a merit basis.
- Candidates must have completed Biotechnology Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Sc. Biology, Agriculture, Or B.Tech/B.E. degree with a minimum of second class.
For M.Sc. Computer Science
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc. (CS) / B.Sc. (IT) / BCA degree with minimum second division.
M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Candidates are required to complete their B.Sc.Envs, B.Sc. (Chemistry, Botany or zoology) B E./M.B.B.S/B.Tech degree and related subjects with a minimum of the second class.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in LL.B. Three Year/ LL.B. Five Year Integrated
For Diploma Courses
- Candidates must have completed 12th and admission will be provided on a merit basis.
Sarguja University Admission 2023 Application form
- Candidates can get the application form from the official website of Sarguja University.
- It can be received from the entry office of Sarguja University.
- Aspirants are required to submit a Demand Draft (drawn in favor of Sarguja University) along with the application form.
- The application form must be submitted to the concerned department of Sarguja University.
Documents Required along with application form
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of Weightage claim certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheets of all the qualifying exams
- Date of Birth proof
- Scheduled Castes (S.C.) – 2%
- Scheduled Tribe (S.T.) – 32%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 14%
- Physically Handicapped (PWD) – 3%
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters – 3%
- 30% of the seats are reserved for women applicants, under all the above categories.
Sarguja University Counselling
Candidates who successfully get their names on the merit list will move further to the process of counseling. Candidates will have to appear at the given venue at the correct time for the process of counseling. They will also have to carry their documents for document verification.
- 10th class certificate of the applicant.
- 12th class certificate of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Graduation Certificate.
- Applicant’s character/School Leaving/Transfer Document.
- Three passport size photographs of the student.
- Candidate’s Proof of Residence/domicile.
- Aadhar Card of the student and his/her parents.
- Income proof of the candidate’s parents
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Sarguja University?
Ans. The official website of Sarguja University is www.sargujauniversity.edu.in.
Question: When was Sarguja University established?
Ans. Sarguja University was established in the year 2008.
Question: Is Sarguja University Co-ed?
Ans. Yes, Sarguja University is Coed.
Question: What is the application mode of Sarguja University?
Ans. The application mode of Sarguja University will be offline and online.