South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: The Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and other establishments of South Eastern Railway. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Total 1785 vacancies are released by the officials of South Eastern Railway. However, there are different trades for different workshops under 1785 vacancies which are explained below.
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360
- Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/Kharagpur – 87
- Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur – 120
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Kharagpur – 28
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Kharagpur – 121
- Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur – 50
- Senior Dee (G)/Kharagpur – 90
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Kharagpur – 40
- EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR – 40
- Electric Loco shed/Santragachi – 36
- Senior DEE (G)/Chakradharpur – 93
- Electronic Traction Depot/Chakradharpur – 30
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Chakradharpur – 65
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata – 72
- Engineering Workshop/Sini – 100
- Track Machine Workshop/Sini – 7
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Chakradharpur – 26
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 50
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 52
- Senior DEE (G)/Adra – 30
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra – 30
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra – 65
- Diesel Loco Shed/BKSC – 33
- TRD Depot/Electrical/ADRA – 30
- Electric Loco Shed/BKSC – 31
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda – 25
- SSE (Works)/Engg/ADRA – 24
- Carriage & Wagon Depot Ranchi – 30
- Senior DEE (G)/Ranchi – 30
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Ranchi – 10
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Ranchi – 10
- Total – 1785
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 01.01.2020. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth certificate shall be reckoned for the purpose only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on the Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act,1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules,1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade which will be certified by a Railway Medical Doctor.
1 thought on “South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023-24 for Apprentices Vacancies”
I will join the indian railways