SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 is organized for the eligible candidates for various selection posts in Central Region, Southern Region & Western Region, North Western Sub- Region, Northern Region, North Eastern Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Kerala Region, Karnataka Region and Eastern Region. The official notification will be uploaded soon to recruit eligible candidates. Staff Selection Commission will announce various vacancies for the same.
Those aspirants who have completed their Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above qualifications will be eligible for the recruitment. They can apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 directly through the authorized website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. @ssc.nic.in. Application submission will be commenced from Second week of May 2023 to Second week of June 2023. Those candidates who are interested in taking part in this recruitment process should go through this complete post below. In this page we have provided information such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form and Fee, Exam Pattern, Salary, Selection Process, Results, Etc.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Start date of submission||Second week of May 2023|
|Last date of Submission||Second week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Date of advertisement||Second week of May 2023|
|Start date to submit applications||Second week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit applications||Second week of June 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Notify Soon|
|Last date to generate offline challan||Notify Soon|
|Last date for payment through challan||Notify Soon|
|SSC selection post CBT admit card issue date||July 2023|
|SSC selection post phase 9 CBE exam date||July 2023|
- One must have completed matric class 11th or high school from any recognized board in India.
- Those who have cleared the intermediate/ 11+2 exam from any recognized board in India.
- A candidate holding graduate-level bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognized university/Institution in India
- 18 is the minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 exam 2023, while the maximum age for the same is 30 years.
- Check out the official website to get more information about the same.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Application Form
- Candidates who are going to apply for the job post by visiting their official website and go through the steps to apply online.
- Go to the official site of Staff Selection Commission or click on the direct apply online button provided there.
- The page containing the registration and login form will appear on the screen.
- If you are a registered user already, fill up the login details to apply for the selection exam. In case you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form and complete the registration.
- After the registration, you will be able to go to apply and login. Later, you can fill up all the required details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, education qualification details, address, and all the degrees you possess, etc.
- After that provide your communication address and upload a passport sized photo along with the signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview the details entered in it.
- After the submission of the form, make the payment of the application fee. The authorities accept the application fee in both online and offline modes.
- Make the payment via modes such as Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan if applicable.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Online application process for the same will be completed and you need to get a printout of the application form for further use.
The different application fee structures for different category candidates are stated in the below table.
|General Candidate||Rs 110|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Women candidates, Persons with disability (PWD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM)||NIL|
The exam pattern for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 is given below:
- A separate computer based examination will be conducted.
- It consists of only objective-type multiple choice questions. The time duration will be 1 hour (80 minutes for the eligible candidates of scribes).
- There will be a deduction of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer. The subject details are as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude which includes Basic Arithmetic Skill||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||110 Questions||200 Marks|
The basic salary for the SSC Selection Posts starts from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay is basically from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- .
Selection for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 will be caried out according to the posts wisely and the first stage is mandatory for all posts i.e. written exam (offline test) and the next stage will be based on which posts you had applied for. While for some posts 2nd stage is going to be skill test (if required) and for some defense posts physical test will be mandatory. Moreover there are a few posts which is based on direct selection after first CBT Exam.
- Written Exam (CBT)- Compulsory
- Skill test (If needed)
- PST (If needed)
- Document Verification (Compulsory)
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Result 2023 will be officially disclosed after a month of the written examination. The candidates whose names are presented in the merit list will qualify for the offline-based written test. Such candidates will undergo for the further selection process. Candidates must note that the authorities of SSC will not inform the candidates individually regarding the result as the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Result 2023 will be provided on the official website of Staff Selection Commission only.