Supplementary Exam Form 2023: After the commencement of the exams, the board declares the result. However, there are a few students who got compartment or supplementary in their 10th or 12th class main exam result. Therefore, they all have to apply online at their concerned board’s official web portal to take up supplementary exam 2023. All the students are strongly suggested to check every detail related to this. Class 10th/ 12th supplementary exam form fees and the due date to fill the form can be checked from the below article as well or candidates can visit the official web portal.
Results for both the classes i.e. 10th and 12th regular program will be posted on the official website of the concerned board whether it is Central Board of Secondary Education, ICSE, ISC, or any other concerned board. The concerned board will also post the application forms for the improvement, compartment and reappearance exams. Those students who have already appeared in a written exam can apply for these applications, can submit these online for students of classes 10th and 12th.
Along with this, students are required to pay a fee to appear in the class 10th, 12th class supplementary exam 2023. Consequently, we would suggest all the students to not make any payment at an unofficial web portal that is also claiming for class 10th/ 12th exam form procedure on the behalf of the concerned board.
Supplementary Exam Form 2023 Overview
|Name of the Board||Concerned Board (CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, Etc.)|
|About||Class 10th/ 12th Supplementary Forms 2023|
|Class||SSC/ 12th Class|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Category||Online Application, Supply Exams|
Supplementary Exam Form 2023 Date and Fee
The website of the concerned board will release the supplementary exam date and fee details. There are a significant number of students who all received supplementary status in a few of their disciplines. Consequently, every student will be able to obtain the pdf version of the concerned board’s improvement forms 2023.
The concerned board provides students who get a failing grade in at least one discipline with the facility to reappear in the exam and take the supplementary/ improvement examination. Failed students will get the opportunity to retake the test and clear the same within the same academic year. If they do so, the board will provide two mark sheets for each result.
- Go to the official web portal of the concerned board. Check the link for compartment application form and click on the link.
- Now, properly input the details required in the application form, and don’t forget to upload any essential papers.
- Carefully fill out the credentials in the concerned board compartment exam form.
- After you have finished the filling procedure in the compartment exam form, students need to double-check the details, then submit scanned images of your signature and the most recent passport sized picture of yourself in the given specifications.
- After the application form is submitted, move to the application fee payment section, and make sure to carry the receipt number with you.
- Get a print copy of the “Receipt Page” by downloading it to your device.
- Then, collect all the necessary papers, such as the xerox copy of the confirmation page, mark sheet, an original Demand Draft, or an e-challan (DD, in case you have paid the application fee through demand draft.)
- Now send the same to the concerned board’s regional office.