Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for next-level engineers posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of TCS before the last date of applying. Candidates who are looking for the TCS Off-campus drive, must apply or register for the next step online portal. They should wait for the nationwide off-campus drive. Selected candidates will be called for the written test as well as interviews. While applying for the recruitment of TCS NextStep 2023 Candidates should produce all the vital qualifications as mentioned in the official notification of TCS Next Step Registration. To continue for TCS Next Step Registration 2023, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam topics, documents required, etc. read out the complete post below.
TCS Nextstep 2023 Overview
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
TCS Nextstep Registration 2023 Important Dates
|Registration date||Announced soon|
|Admit card issue date||Announced soon|
|Exam and Interview on||Announced soon|
About TCS Nextstep
TCS or Tata Consultancy Services is a consultancy service provider which is accountable for holding important projects and services across the globe. It has a huge demand in the market for the best consultancy services criteria across the world. Those who are employed in the TCS have job security and avail benefits services. Every year, Tata Consultancy Services grabs a large number of projects across the nation. To implement such a work, TCS needs very talented and trained resources, thus it carries out a test annually. Every year, it recruites a mass number of resources through the online TCS NextStep portal, interested candidates must register themselves for the IT and Non-IT posts.
TCS Nextstep Exam Date 2023
The examination date of NextStep is based on the candidate’s location and application post-wise, If you have registered for a particular post, then the TCS recruitment team will schedule the exam date according to Post-Wise, Location Wise and Slot availability.
The number of vacancies is available in the determined region wise. These factors are very essential to schedule the required resources exam date; in case you are assigned for the exam slot, then there should not be any delay for giving the exam.
It is advised to visit the official website of TCS regarding the details about PayScale.
- Contenders must possess a degree of B.Tech, BE, ME, MCA, BCA, M.Tech, B.Sc., B.Com, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate,
- Any PG degree holder can apply.
- They should obtain 60% of marks in B.Tech degree.
- Backlogs are now allowed to register for TCS Nextstep.
- Also, the candidates should not be having more than 3 years of experience.
TCS Nextstep 2023 Application Process
Students should keep all their educational documents ready while TCS online registration process 2023 and follow the steps below:
- Visit the Registration Link for TCS Next Step i.e. nextstep.tcs.com (TCS Nextstep’s official website).
- Once TCS Next Step Portal appear on the screen, you need to click on the “Register Now” button.
- Choose the either IT or BPS domain option available there.
- And then, follow the instructions as displayed on the screen to get the final registration form. Make sure that, after the successful registration, applicants have to take a printout of the same for future reference.
- After the correct selection domain, it redirects to the applicant’s details application form. Once the application form is filled, students will get the “Reference ID generation such as- CT20191482950 (12 digits + 2 characters)”.
- Now, the applicant will be directed to personal details, academic & work experience details of the candidate, application form preview, other details, and declaration tabs. Fill those tabs one by one and submit the application according to it.
- After completion of the above step, the student will get the PDF of the application form, download the TCS application form, and keep it safe for future purposes.
TCS Next step 2023 Application Fee
No Application Fee is needed for the applicants.
Kindly visit the official website of TCS for more information about the Application fee.
- A copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy).
- Passport size photographs are a must.
- Any government certificate ID proof like the Voter ID, Pan Card, passport.
- All the other essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
|Subject||No. of questions||Time allotted|
|Verbal ability||10||10 mins|
- Number System
- Numbers and Decimal Fractions
- Number System and HCF & LCM
- Shapes , Area & Perimeter
- Arithmetic Ability
- Profit & Loss
- Work and Time
- Clocks and Calendar
- Ratios and Proportion
- Series and Progressions
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Distance, Speed and Time
- Permutations and Combinations
- Elementary Statistics
- Mean, Median , Mode, Standard Deviation and Variance
- Data Interpretation
- Tabular Data Interpretation
- Graphical Data Interpretation
- Pie Charts Data Interpretation
- Simplifications & Approximations
- Simple Arithmetic Calculations
Disciplines Allowed in Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering