A renowned culinary competition in Canada, Top Chef Canada airs on television and is regarded as one of the country’s most prestigious reality shows. The programme debuted on Food Network Canada on April 11th, 2011. A total of 16 competitors battled it out throughout the course of the inaugural season for a $100,000 grand prize as well as a $30,000 GE Monogram kitchen.
Every week, the chef competitors face off against one another in culinary tasks à la the original American competition. One or more competitors are eliminated each week after they have been evaluated by a panel of expert chefs and other industry notables. The visuals and soundtrack in the Canadian version are identical to those in the US version.
Top Chef Canada 2022: Highlight
Top Chef Canada was among Food Network Canada’s top popular shows during its first season. The show was given a second season by the network, and it premiered on March 12th of that year. For its fifth season, Top Chef Canada brought back an all-star lineup. Top Chef Canada’s sixth season premiered on April 8th, 2018, and featured 11 up-and-coming cooks. The ninth season began airing on April 19th, 2021, with a new episode every week.
|Network||Food Network Canada|
|Producer||John Bruton and Barbara Bowloy|
|Judges||Thea Andrews, Mark McEwan, Shereen Arazm, Lisa Ray, Eden Grinshpan, Janet Zuccarini, Mijune Pak, Chris Nuttall-Smith|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Original Release Date||11th April 2011|
Top Chef Canada 2022: Application Procedure
- The contestant should pre-register their profile and choose your open call venue in advance.
- The participant’s participation should be there in an open call.
- Each participant is required to bring one cooked dish (created only by them) to be served to the food judges.
Note: If you are unable to attend an open call, kindly complete the procedures underneath to submit the participant’s documents.
- First, the participant should pre-register.
- Next, the contender must fully complete an online electronic pre-registration application.
- Complete and submit the pre-registration and photos online.
- Then fill out the participant’s whole printed application.
- After clicking the option to download the form, participants should sign it.
- Since about January 2022, the competitor should be at least 18 years old.
- The participant would have to be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Participants can’t be working as trained chefs right now, and they can’t have been employed as professional chefs in the past.
- The primary source of income for the participant cannot be from cooking and preparing meals in a professional setting (like at restaurants, and hotels, canteen, food preparation, etc).
- To participate, the individual must have a valid work authorization card.
- The contestant’s mental and physical state must be in excellent working order for the programme to go on.
- The individual was never arrested or charged with a crime.
- All required qualifying information may be found on the show’s online webpage.
All applicants must provide all original papers. On this page, we’ll provide all of the document’s information. Participants should double-check all document information and bring two photocopies with them.
- Nationality Proof
- Address Proof
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- School Certificate
- Passport Size images recent
- All documents of photocopies
- All other documents
Top Chef Canada 2022: Compulsory Fields
- Participant’s Name
- Participant’s Age
- Date of Birth
- Gender of Participant
- Address of Participant
- Email ID which is valid
- Other needed Information
- If the Contestant wishes to view earlier episodes, they may go to the Participant’s Official Youtube Channel.
- The Participant may easily view all of the performances on the Youtube Channel.
Top Chef Canada: Previous Winners
|Season 1||Rob Rossi||2011|
|Season 2||Trevor Bird||2012|
|Season 3||Danny Smiles Francis||2013|
|Season 4||Terry Salmond||2014|
|Season 5||Dustin Gallagher||2017|
|Season 6||Mark Singson||2018|
|Season 7||Phil Scarfone||2019|
|Season 8||Lucy Morrow Stephanie||2020|
|Season 9||Kym Nguyen||2021|
|Season 10||To be Announced||2022|