Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour Government of India is the main authority that regulates the admission process for Tripura ITI every year. Those who are keen to get admission to various ITI trades offered by the different govt and privately owned ITIs in the state of Tripura need to submit their application form on or before the due date. Tripura ITI application form will be made available in the month of September 2023 by the official authorities. No entrance exam is organized in the state of Tripura for ITI Admission. Thus, the admission to various trades of ITI will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms before applying for ITI admission in Tripura state. Through this post, candidates can acquire the full information regarding Tripura ITI Admission 2023.
Tripura ITI Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission Process||Tripura ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting body||Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour Government of India|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Diploma level|
|Admission into||Admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades of ITI|
Tripura ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins||September 2023|
|Last date of submission||3rd week of September 2023|
|Verification of credentials in nearest govt IITs||3rd week of September 2023|
|Merit list publication date||3rd week of September 2023|
|The seat allocation process for PWD candidates||4th week of September 2023|
|Admission of PWD candidates in respective IITs||4th week of September 2023|
|Seat allotment for other candidates||Last week of September 2023|
|Admission of candidates in respective govt. ITI||1st week of October 2023|
|Second round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
- Stenography (English): Candidates must have done 12th class in 10+2 scheme or equivalent.
- C.O.P.A (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant): Applicants who have done 12th class examination in 10+2 scheme of Education or equivalent can apply for admission.
- Plumber: Candidate needs to pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Welder: Those candidates who have passed 10th class in 10+2 system of Education or equivalent.
- Mech. Diesel: Applicants must clear class 10th under the 10+2 system of Education or equivalent.
- Draughtsman (Civil): Candidates must clear 10th class under 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Surveyor: Those who have passed the 10th examination under the 10+2 education scheme or equivalent can apply.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Passing 10th class in 10+2 system of Education or equivalent is mandatory.
- Fitter: Applicants need to pass 10th class under 10+2 system of Education or equivalent.
- Turner: Candidates should clear 10th class examination under 10+2 educational scheme or equivalent.
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic: Participant who has done a 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of Education or equivalent is eligible.
- Mechanic (Radio & TV): Candidate must pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system of Education or equivalent.
- Electrician: Class 10th or equivalent qualification is required.
- Wireman: Candidate should pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system of Education or equivalent.
- I.T.E.S.M (Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance): Applier should have passed 10th examination under 10+2 education pattern or equivalent.
- Electronic Mechanic: A 10th class pass candidate is eligible for admission to Tripura ITI.
The minimum age required to apply for ITI Tripura is 14 years.
Tripura ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can acquire and fill the application form for Tripura ITI Admission 2023 through both online as well offline modes. For online mode, candidates can download the application form from the official website of the authority. For applying through offline mode, candidates need to visit the office of the concerned ITI and pay the required application fee to obtain the application form. Candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with the attested copies of mark sheets and other documents on or before the due date to the respective ITI’s office.
Tripura ITI Admission 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the registered applicant will be finalized on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination. After that document verification process will take place. Once it gets over, the admission authority will release a merit list for the qualified candidates on the official website.
The merit list will have the names of candidates shortlisted for ITI admission in Tripura state. Those candidates who will view their names on the merit list are required to visit the allotted institute to complete the rest of the admission formalities for Tripura ITI Admission 2023.
Tripura ITI Counselling Session
- Successful students who will get shortlisted after the release of the Tripura ITI merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling session.
- To take part in counseling, aspirants have to visit the institute allotted for admission to ITI trades in Tripura state.
- All the formalities/procedures of admission will take place at the time of the counseling session only.
- Aspirants have to get their documents verified in order to confirm their admission.
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate (as applicable)
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate (as applicable)
- School leaving certificate/ migration certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile proof (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Caste/community certificate (if any)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by the respective/ competent authority
- Other relevant certificates (if any)