TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2023: It will be conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the admission in B.Tech course. Counselling procedure will be organized on the basis of the candidate’s qualifying scores. Counselling procedure will be held through online mode. The Counselling process for TS EAMCET is conducted in 2 rounds. Therefore, Students need to register online in order to participate in the Counselling round. The seat allotment process will be based on various factors such as availability of seats, ranks secured by the candidates, choice filled, etc. See the full post below to gather the complete information related to TS EAMCET Counselling 2023.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 Schedule
|Result date||Notified soon|
|Counselling registration begins||Notified soon|
|Provisional merit list release date||Notified soon|
|Release of final merit list date||Notified soon|
|Counselling Round 1||Notified soon|
|Counselling Round 2||Notified soon|
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of TS EAMCET 2023 will be announced as per the conducting authority. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Students are required to enter their application numbers and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the conducting authority.
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2023
The counselling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the Entrance test to choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. Basically, the Counselling procedure will be held in 2 rounds through online mode. After the Counselling, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents for the verification process. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for their course. Also, they are required to select the college and course as per their choices.
- Fee Payment- The first step is to make the Counselling fee payment by visiting the official website. The unreserved and reserved category will have to pay INR 1200 and INR 600 respectively.
- Documents verification- In the next step, candidates are required to visit the allotted venue for document verification. They must carry their original documents with them along with their attested photographs and signature.
- Registration- After that, students need to complete the registration process by entering their basic details which are asked in the form.
- Choice filling- Then, choice filling needs to be done by the candidates. They are required to fill the colleges and courses of their choice.
- Seat allotment- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s scores in the qualifying exam. Candidates must report to the allotted venue at the correct time before the last date. Failing to reach at the allotted venue will lead to the cancellation of his/her seat allotment.
- Physical Reporting- Candidates must report to the assigned venue within the specified dates. They have to reach the venue along with their provisional seat allotment letter and all the other required documents.
- Aadhaar card
- Admit card of TS EAMCET 2023
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate and Mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Three passport size photograph
- Eligibility certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Rank card of TS EAMCET 2023
- Character Certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Counselling fee receipt
- Year Gap letter
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where to register for the counselling?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of TS EAMCET.
Question: When will the Counselling Register start?
Ans. The registration will begin soon. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for all the Counselling related updates.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of TS EAMCET?
Ans. TS EAMCET will be conducted by the responsible authority i.e. Telangana State Council of Higher Education..
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website – www.tseamcet.nic.in.