TSRTC stands for Telangana State Road Transport Corporation. It offers quality services in the bus transport sector and a provision of Passenger Reservation System (OPRS) for different types of services such as Express, Super Luxury, Indra, Garuda, Vennela, Garuda Plus, etc. These services are provided in the maximum possible cities and towns and cities situated in Andhra Pradesh such Anantapur, Kurnool, Ongole, Eluru, Kadapa, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Chittoor, Kakinada, Vijaywada, Guntur, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Hyderabad, Bodhan, Nizamabad, Bhadrachalam, Khammam, Nirmal, Adilabad, Miryalaguda, Karimnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda, Sangareddy, Mahabubnagar, etc. In addition to this, services are also provided in the neighboring states such as Vellore, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai, Shirdi, etc. TSRTC Recruitment 2023 will open the doors for many aspirants.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) will publish the official notification for the recruitment of various posts on its official . The online application is expected to start in the first week of June 2023.
TSRTC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Recruitment Regarding||Apprentice Trainees|
|Name of Posts||Diploma (Technician) Apprentice and Engineering Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||Available Soon|
TSRTC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||First week of June 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||First week of June 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||Third week of June 2023|
- For the post of Junior Assistant, the candidate should have passed Graduation in Commerce or its equivalent field from some recognized institution.
- To apply for the post of Driver, tone needs to possess a class X or it’s equivalent pass certificate.
- To apply for the post of Conductor, the applicant should clear class X and hold a valid Driving License.
- For the posts like Traffic Constable, Traffic Supervisor and Junior Assistant, it is mandatory for the candidates to clear Graduation in the concerned discipline from some recognized board
- Applicant’s minimum and maximum age should be 18 Years and 40 Years respectively. The age relaxation facility will be given to SC/ST applicants – 05 Years and OBC applicants- 03 Years.
TSRTC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Go to the authorized web portal of TSRTC Recruitment – www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
- Look for the Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Choose the correct recruitment for which you wish to apply for.
- Press the Apply Now button.
- Start filling all the required information in the TSRTC online application form.
- Be ready with all the required certificates/ documents along with your signature and recent photograph for uploading.
- Recheck and fill in all the details.
- Take a Printout of the duly filled application form and keep it with you for additional uses.
- Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification of recruitment once before applying.
Candidate needs to submit the application fee Rs.320/- inclusive of Rs.200/- which is the application processing fee and Rs.120/- as the examination fee. However, BC/ SC/ ST category applicants are exempted from paying any fee.
The basic information regarding TSRTC Exam Pattern is given below:
- Paper – 1: Queries from General Knowledge section which will have 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Paper – 2: Queries from Secretarial Abilities which will include 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Exam Time Duration: 5 hours
- Exam languages – Three including English, Telugu & Urdu. Applicants will get a option to select the language.
Proficiency Test Pattern
Apart from the test mentioned above, there will be a proficiency test as well. Proficiency in Office Automation with Use of Computers & Associated Software is conducted for 1/2 hour for a total of 50 marks. The details about the same are as under:
Proficiency Test includes Parts:
- In Part A, candidates have to prepare a Table or Graph in MS Excel for 10 marks
- In Part B, an individual will have to show the content of E-mail or something regarding this and the same will be for 5 marks.
- Part C will include PowerPoint Presentations/ Slides on MS-PowerPoint for 10 marks.
- In Part D, the candidate needs to show his/ her typing skills and thus type a paragraph/ passage/ letter for the word limit of 100- 150 words using MS-Word. It holds a total of 25 marks.
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice||₹ 18,000, ₹ 20,000, ₹ 22,000/- monthly during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year respectively.|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||₹ 16,000, ₹ 17,500 ₹ 19,000/- monthly during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year respectively.|
The official examination authority of TSRTC will issue the results of examination in online mode. They will properly evaluate the response sheets and declare the result, after successfully commencing the examination. The outcome for the same will hosted on the website of TSRTC. A combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the participants in the said examination will be uploaded online. The result will show the candidate name, father name, caste, category, marks, date of birth, address, paper name and other info. All the participants are advised to login with their registration and password to collect their exam outcome.
1 thought on “TSRTC Recruitment 2023 Vacancies, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Pattern, Salary Details”
Nice article thanks for sharing this informative article with us.