The application form for TWBCROS 2023 will soon be made available via online mode. The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling is shortly named TWBCROS. Moreover, previously the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling was named Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya, however in the year 2006; it was renamed the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling. The main purpose of the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling establishment is to raise open learning via self-study material and a personal contact program. Every year, it examines the eligible applicants of Secondary (class X) and Higher Secondary (Class XII) levels.
TWBCROS 2023 Important Dates
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|Commencement of SSC classes||To be notified|
|Last date of the SSC class||To be notified|
|Commencement of HSC class||To be notified|
|Last date of HSC class||To be notified|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling was approved by the NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), the Government of West Bengal as well as the Government of India, other Boards, etc. Apart from this, it is a member of the Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE).
Through this admission process, weaker sections of the society including physically and mentally challenged, slow learners, aged men, and women, laborers, whole-time or part-time workers in many institutions, employed young men and women (self-employed), school dropouts, deprived learners, and other weaker sections who are willing to get admission in Secondary (Madhyamik) and Higher Secondary levels of education organized by the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling are eligible and they must visit the official website of the university and get all the details. The official authorities will conduct the exam of secondary and senior secondary (SSC and HSC) for eligible applicants.
For the reference of applicants, all the necessary details related to TWBCROS eligibility criteria are provided below:
Only those candidates who have completed the Secondary Examination from W.B.C.R.O.S, W.B.B.S.E, or any other recognized education board or council are eligible to apply for TWBCROS 2023.
The age of the candidate to appear for the exam should be more than 14 years during the year of admission. The authority has not laid down any upper age limit for the applicants to apply for TWBCROS 2023.
TWBCROS 2023 Application Form
All the necessary information regarding the TWBCROS application form is given below for the reference of candidates:
- The official authority of TWBCROS will release the application forms online mode via the university’s official website.
- To appear for the admission process, candidates have to open the official web page i.e. www.wbcros.in.
- Aspirants must check all the notifications related to the admission procedure as provided on the official website of TWBCROS.
- Applicants should satisfy each and every eligibility criteria as laid down by the authority on the official website of the university.
- It is very essential to read all the instructions/ guidelines for the TWBCROS entrance exam as mentioned on the official web portal of the university.
- Candidates will have to keep ready all important documents along with them for uploading the same and provide all educational, personal, and communicational details.
- They must note that the application form should be filled out properly and correctly without any mistakes.
- Once the form is duly filled, applicants will have to take out copies of the application form and then submit it.
- In addition, pay the requisite application charges as mentioned on the official website of the university.
Aspirants can check the application fee details via the official portal of TWBCROS. Candidates will have to make the payment via an online method only.
TWBCROS 2023 Result
Candidates should check the website of the official authority in order to check the result. Applicants will be able to find the same with the help of their roll number and date of birth.
Applicants are suggested to download the result from the website and take some print copies of the result and keep it secure till the time of admission procedure. On the grounds of marks secured by the applicants in the TWBCROS exam, they can appear for the remaining admission procedure of the same.