UGAT 2023 Registration process will commence in the third week of January 2023. The All Indian Management Association conducts the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), a national-level admission test (AIMA). The test is designed to provide admittance to a variety of undergraduate administration, scientific, business, and information technology programs. Candidates who pass this test will be admitted to a variety of programs including the BBA, BCA, Integrated MBA, BBM, BHM, B.COM, Bachelor of Foreign Trade, B.Sc. (IT), and others. We will offer all of the information that applicants need to know about the UGAT 2023 Entrance Exam in this post.
UGAT 2023 Important Dates
Exam dates for UGAT Examination 2023 may be found here:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting Of Registration Procedure||3rd week of January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||2nd week of June 2023|
|Printout Of Registration Form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2023|
UGAT 2023 Application Form
The following are the essential information and instructions for UGAT 2023:
- The application form submission procedure will be controlled in both an online and offline manner.
- The UGAT 2023 registration procedure will begin in the third week of January 2023.
- Applicants will be requested to fill out certain necessary information in the registration form, with the obligatory information denoted by an asterisk (*).
- Applicants’ information must be accurate and genuine; any errors will result in the initial application being rejected.
- Applicants must carefully fill out the application form since the authorities will not offer any corrections afterward.
- The registration form must be filed by the second week of June 2023, since beyond that period, the authorities will not accept any applications.
- For reference purposes, applicants should retain a copy of their completed application form and payment confirmation.
- Fee applications may be filed both online and offline.
- Candidates may pay their application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account
- Applicants may pay for the application form through Demand Draft or buy the OMR Application form in an offline manner.
- Each applicant will be charged Rs.750 for the application form.
The following are the full qualifying requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for UGAT 2023:
- Eligibility: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board in order to be considered for admission.
- Subject: Candidates should have completed all of the required subjects for the program they are applying for.
- Candidates who will be taking the final exam in 2023 may also apply for the UGAT 2023.
The full test format with both courses is as follows:
- Language: The question paper will be written in Hindi and English.
- Course Duration: BHM courses will be three hours long, while other courses will be two hours long.
- Question Types: The question paper will only include objective-type questions.
- Number of Questions: The BHM exam paper will have 180 questions and the other courses will have 130 questions.
Following will be the complete exam pattern for both courses:
|English||40||For BBA, IMBA, BCA, etc.|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
|Service aptitude||25||For BHM|
UGAT 2023 Syllabus
Service aptitude, Language, scientific aptitude, general knowledge, numerical and data analysis, reasoning and general intelligence, and others are some of the topics covered.
Check out the following essential topics:
- Passages, vocabulary, Grammar, fill-in-the-blanks, and other aspects of the English language
- General knowledge: general science, geography, computer literacy, history, and economics, to name a few topics.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: calendars, cubes, and dices, series, counting figures, connections, and seating arrangements
- Data and numerical analysis: line graph, pie chart, bar graph, and so on.
Tips for Preparation
The following are all of the preparatory suggestions that applicants should consider:
- Make a study schedule that suits you.
- Review the whole test pattern and curriculum before beginning your preparation.
- Work through the previous year’s question paper as well as a mock question paper.
- Take part in the practice exams.
- Take thorough notes and update them on a regular basis.
- Avoid all types of distractions and concentrate only on your studies.
UGAT 2023 Admission Card
Obtain your admission card via the internet method. From the first week of May 2023, you may download the admission card. Enter the roll number/registration number and password to access the admission card.
Examine the information on the admission card carefully. Exam center, timing, and venue are among the information on the admission card. On the day of the test, bring your admission card and one picture ID evidence.
|IGNOU BCA Admission 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
UGAT 2023 Result
The exam results will be released at the conclusion of the month of May. Check the outcome in the online mode. Applicants may see how well they performed on the test by looking at their results. Use your roll number and password to check your results. Obtain a printout of the score and save it somewhere safe for future reference. Applicants will be contacted for counseling based on the results.
UGAT 2023 Counselling
Following the announcement of the test results, counselling will be arranged. In the month of June, counselling will commence. Applicants would have to submit to each institution individually. Seat assignment, document verification, and other aspects of counselling are covered. On the day of counselling, candidates will pay the admission fee.
- 10th-grade mark sheet and certificates
- 12th-grade mark sheet and certificates
- UGAT 2023 registration form
- Character certificate
- AIMA UGAT 2023 result
- Domicile certification
- Transfer certificate